PDA

View Full Version : venton streaming

beck
30-09-13, 21:48
Hi. Can anyone help me in simple terms I'm intrestead in trying to stream my venton hd2 on to my android tablet I have downloaded a app to do this but having no luck is it posable and what do I have to put in to the settings to make it work I can get the app to pick up the box IP address but not get it to stream

AJT
01-10-13, 10:48
Hi. Can anyone help me in simple terms I'm intrestead in trying to stream my venton hd2 on to my android tablet I have downloaded a app to do this but having no luck is it posable and what do I have to put in to the settings to make it work I can get the app to pick up the box IP address but not get it to stream

Hi mate there are a couple of android apps for E2 streaming available from play.you must also have a compatable media player like MX installed on device.
The best app i have used is the VU+player but there is also dreamstream etc.Have a look on play.the VU+player works great and not just for VU.make sure you set it up right and put in the ip address of your box and off you go.

beck
01-10-13, 18:15
Cheers mate that's the app I have got downloaded It recognises my box when I put IP in but can't get it to stream can ya tell me what I need to put in the ret of the settings please mate and do I download mix player from play store when I try to stream it says streaming information not yet avalabe can you point min the rite direction mate

beck
01-10-13, 19:40
Got it working now on my android tab let and on my iPhone happy now thanks a lot mate

niezsche1979
22-10-13, 22:41
Hello guys,
I would have another question.
In my old decoder a unixbox hd1 (with x is not an error) I had the opportunity to enter a buffer to see the encrypted channels (ie since my adsl is not very good, the buffer will memorize the last few seconds and then I saw the programs with a few seconds delay, but without frying. Unibox in hd2 you can do something like that? If I look at the channels with the HD2 signal jumps often, while with the old one almost never.
thanks in advance

Rob van der Does
23-10-13, 06:09
So what local card are you using?