PDA

View Full Version : What have I done?

scottmcroberts
30-09-13, 15:18
Hi all

TM-2T going like a dream now, however I have one problem. On Sat 19.2e all my channel names have multiple letter A's in them. Such as Accion HD looks like Aaaaaaaacciaaaaon HD, it is the same on most 19.2e channels Deutschland, Espana etc. I uninstalled the Vhannibal motor settings and re-installed, still the same.

I then deleted all crossepg details and tried again but still the same. I tried to manually download the XEPGDB Germany epg and it gets all the way through and crashes the box.

Thinking that I must have a corrupt file somewhere but not sure where to look.

Any ideas guys?

Cheers
Scott

Rob van der Does
30-09-13, 15:29
Make sure you stop Enigma before uploading settings (init 4) and restart when done (init 3).

scottmcroberts
30-09-13, 20:37
can't believe I never even thought of doing that, something that I do all the time when it comes to epg itself. Cheers Rob will let you know how I get on

Larry-G
30-09-13, 20:38
can't believe I never even thought of doing that, something that I do all the time when it comes to epg itself. Cheers Rob will let you know how I get on

Like your EPG, Bouquets data is held in live memory which is why i always kill enigma first before transferring bouquets over ( this is especially important if using DBE ).