PDA

View Full Version : Different picons

Bigtag
29-09-13, 20:25
Hi all
Do you need to delete all the files in the PICON folder if you want to download and use a different set of Picons from the feeds? I'm on transparent but I'd like to try white

Larry-G
29-09-13, 20:28
Hi all
Do you need to delete all the files in the PICON folder if you want to download and use a different set of Picons from the feeds? I'm on transparent but I'd like to try white

Yes it would be best to delete the older set first.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Bigtag
29-09-13, 20:33
Thanks. So you just wipe every .png file in the PICON folder?

duoduo
29-09-13, 20:36
If you originally got the Picons from feeds, go to plugins, red button, Picons and delete your current set. Restart enigma2 after wards and then plugins, green button, Picons and dl your new set

Stanman
29-09-13, 20:59
You don't have to, each PNG has the service ref as the file name, so if you copy and past into the PICON folder via FTP or download, it will over write the ones with the same name as long as you select YES,

Bigtag
29-09-13, 21:15
You don't have to, each PNG has the service ref as the file name, so if you copy and past into the PICON folder via FTP or download, it will over write the ones with the same name as long as you select YES,

But, would they not conflict?

Rob van der Does
29-09-13, 21:16
If you install from the feeds you get indeed conflicts.

duoduo
29-09-13, 21:37
Use the method I suggest if applicable, i have never had any issues doing it this way.

Bigtag
29-09-13, 22:10
Use the method I suggest if applicable, i have never had any issues doing it this way.

I have done thanks and it is great advice. I'm now using the ocram set but find them a tad small. I've tried, but can't find a way to increase picon size. Am I missing something?

Rob van der Does
30-09-13, 04:56
The picon size is dependant on the skin in use, not on the picons themselves (they are being scaled to the size the skin has reserved for them).