PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Timeshift breaks OK to bring Infobar up?

nezzeo
21-10-10, 19:30
Hi
Using a fresh OpenPLI (Fully Loaded - latest version of it), used the software update tool to get latest versions of anything. Rebooted box and Infobar is still working when I press the OK button.

Now I install timeshift (enigma2-plugin-extensions-permanenttimeshift_1.0.0-rc22_mipsel.ipk), restart enigma and all of a sudden the InfoBar doesnt work anymore when I press the OK button :(

How can I get this working again? (I dont want to change image, I otherwise LOVE openPli)

Sicilian
21-10-10, 19:58
Have you installed CCcam-info plugin? If so try removing that.

nezzeo
21-10-10, 20:22
Have you installed CCcam-info plugin? If so try removing that.

That worked! Thanks dude

Oddly enough I hadn't installed it, it came as part of the image. Presumably if I reinstalled it now it'd break it again

Sicilian
21-10-10, 21:42
For some reason CCcam-info plugin stops it working with PLi image.

andyblac
22-10-10, 11:23
For some reason CCcam-info plugin stops it working with PLi image.

the problem is with CCcamInfo and PermanentTimerShift plugin not pli, that's i modified CCcamInfo for VIX, so it works correctly :)

jfk
22-10-10, 11:31
That worked! Thanks dude

Oddly enough I hadn't installed it, it came as part of the image. Presumably if I reinstalled it now it'd break it again

Hi, does this permanent timeshift plugins worked without having to press pause button first?

andyblac
22-10-10, 17:43
Hi, does this permanent timeshift plugins worked without having to press pause button first?

yes, it does

jfk
05-11-10, 23:01
I instal this permanentshift plugins but i still have to press pause button each time for it to work. if i press any other button notning happen until i have press pause button. Anybody knows how to get it working?