PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Remoed unused plugins -> warning messages -> Crashes while ViX update

perkins
26-09-13, 07:02
Hi,

I got Vu+Duo2 with ViX 742 build.

I probably did something stupid but I installed couple of plugins and removed some that came as default but was unused in my system (cross epg etc.).

Now If I enter the plug in menu, I receive message:

Then I noticed that there is a new ViX build available and tried to upload through Menu->Setup->Software update. While it checks the updates, the Duo2 crashes (see the log file as attachment)

Can I someway fix my system without complete reinstall?

Thanks for your help.

duoduo
26-09-13, 07:11
As long as you have your settings backed up, put 742 or 743 on a USB and install, when you go through the wizard it will detect your settings/plugins abs you will back up and running in minutes

Trial
26-09-13, 07:43
Hi,
reinstall xmltvimport and ViX ist running again.

ciao

perkins
26-09-13, 07:52
Once again, thank you guys for your help. :) The reinstall of xmltvimport fixed the issue. Message is gone and update was possible.

IŽll leave it untouched and just disable it from the settings. I use regular channel scan to gather epg data.

Trial
26-09-13, 08:20
Hi,
I am quite sure that you can remove it without any problems in one of the next builds.

ciao

Larry-G
27-09-13, 11:58
Certain plugins such as CrossEPG are tied deeply into the core of the image, removing these will cause issues if removed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2