PDA

View Full Version : Boot Loop

ILM16
25-09-13, 13:51
I know there's a few threads on getting stuck in a boot loop, I am going to reflash the box as I am not getting any response after updating the channel list.

Is there a particular image recommended? I've yet to reflash this box ever as it's not been at my house.

Rob van der Does
25-09-13, 14:21
I know there's a few threads on getting stuck in a boot loop, I am going to reflash the box as I am not getting any response after updating the channel list.
Not sure what you mean. Did you open the channel list and went into bouquets (blue button) after updating the channel list?

Is there a particular image recommended? I've yet to reflash this box ever as it's not been at my house.
Well, being at the home of ViX, you won't be surprised that I would recommend to use ViX :p

ILM16
26-09-13, 00:41
Thanks, I was going to stick with ViX, I just wanted thoughts on others.

It happened through the plugins, I've been told my friend tried to download the latest bouquet and it froze, then there was the boot loop.

ILM16
26-09-13, 23:00
Where can I download it from...? In the download threads all it says it via online update. :confused:

Larry-G
26-09-13, 23:05
www.openvix.co.uk

ILM16
27-09-13, 09:57
Thanks! I followed the guide but for some reason the box won't reflash, it recognises the USB then just tries to boot up, with the loop occurring.

Tried front and back USB ports.

Edit: wasn't pressing the OK button when conf came up! Kept pressing menu, duh. Currently on 'load'.

ILM16
09-10-13, 17:09
I did fix this but then my friend tried downloading CrossEPG and it happened again, bit confused as to the issue, I'm about to reflash it again. :confused: