PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] Download plugins

stilts
24-09-13, 21:29
Need some further help if possible. I've managed to get Vix 3.0.740 finally installed and running, however, when trying to download new plugins I received the following:

Sorry feeds seen be in an unstable state

I followed the instructions and allowed unstable updates, but, I can't find the plugins I had when using 4D, they are:

BBC iPlayer
Icefilms
ITV Player

Can anyone advise on this, have I chosen a poor image to try and get working (got the same error on 3.0.742 too)?

Thanks!

Larry-G
24-09-13, 21:34
The BBCiplayer and ITV player are combined together within a plugin called OnDemand which is produced and maintained on this forum, this is available via the image feeds.

Icefilms is not included in the feeds due to the illegal nature of the content it supplies, you will have to source and install this manually.

stilts
24-09-13, 23:02
Hi Pheonix,

Thanks for the info, can you please send me the link to download the 'Ondemand' plugin as I can't seem to find it?

Cheers!

Larry-G
24-09-13, 23:21
Its in the plugin feeds under extensions.

or you can use this command to install it directly via a telnet session.

opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-ondemand

Rob van der Does
25-09-13, 05:53
Please, please: start a new thread for a new problem!
Now the title doesn't reflect the contents, so nobody will ever be able to benefit from the solution found.

stilts
25-09-13, 08:46
No problem Rob!

Thanks Pheonix, now installed, finally on Vix!

Tyler
25-09-13, 09:31
you can also install tsmedia from extensions

Need some further help if possible. I've managed to get Vix 3.0.740 finally installed and running, however, when trying to download new plugins I received the following:

Sorry feeds seen be in an unstable state

I followed the instructions and allowed unstable updates, but, I can't find the plugins I had when using 4D, they are:

BBC iPlayer
Icefilms
ITV Player

Can anyone advise on this, have I chosen a poor image to try and get working (got the same error on 3.0.742 too)?

Thanks!