PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Other] Missing Channel info

bushiee
24-09-13, 18:19
For the last 3 days I have programme information missing from my epg.
For example Challenge, Bio, TCM, Sky livingit, Trace sports, At the races, Nat geo, History (the list goes on) have no programmes showing in the quick epg guide or the full epg.
If I go to one of these channels and select it to view the programme information appears next time I open either epg.
I have tried re-loading/downloading epg (this is set to auto every morning anyway) but that has no effect. I have also deleted all epg info on my flash drive and re downloaded but again to no effect.

cheers

gerryd13
25-09-13, 15:05
Has there be any fix for this as I having the same issuse

Rob van der Does
25-09-13, 17:58
How can we tell if we even don't know which image you use?

duoduo
25-09-13, 18:05
If your aren't already on it, try updating your image to the latest version (I think 743) run crossepg and autobouqet maker and see if this sorts it out.

Rob van der Does
25-09-13, 18:08
No idea if they're on ViX :confused:

stevesom
26-09-13, 16:10
Same here with crossepg. On vix 3 version 743 vu duo. just init 4 deleted epg.dat init 3 downloaded epg again still missing channel info

thecaretaker
26-09-13, 17:25
I know challenge and challenge +1 have recently changed frequency. Although the old frequencies are still running. I noticed there was no epg info. But you need to update your channel list to the correct frequencies and you'll find the epg info there. I think some of those others have changed too.

So I don't think this is a crossepg issue, just a frequency issue needing to update your channel list.

stevesom
27-09-13, 13:54
Can confirm just rescanned channels in and i am getting full epg now.
Thanks