PDA

View Full Version : TM-TWIN can't see menu system

Maxxxin
17-09-13, 13:31
Hi guys, I am a complete noob to the satellite world and I have had a Technomate TM-TWIN-OE installed. I was messing around with the menu system just familiarising myself with it when I came across the SKIN sub menu so I decided to change it. The box indicated that the GUI required a restart and restarted but now I have distortion all over the screen and the menu system is blank. Is there any way I can revert it back to the previous skin. Your help would be greatly appreciated.:(

Maxxxin
17-09-13, 14:10
by the way, the box appears to be running 4D openpli operating system, if that helps

........Its OK guys, I have figured out how to revert it back to the previous skin, its all ok now.

Larry-G
17-09-13, 14:18
Have you tried going back into the skin section to see what skins are available there ??.

Maxxxin
17-09-13, 15:40
I couldn't see to do that as all the text on the screen was blank, only just realized that the display on the box shows what part of the menu I was on and with that was able to navigate through and change it back to the original skin. Thank you for your advice though.

Larry-G
18-09-13, 17:32
I couldn't see to do that as all the text on the screen was blank, only just realized that the display on the box shows what part of the menu I was on and with that was able to navigate through and change it back to the original skin. Thank you for your advice though.

Thanks for keeping us informed and im very happy your issue is now resolved.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

TheRealMike
20-09-13, 18:07
Also having trouble with my TM-Twin-OE. I have come to the conclusion buying it was a mistake. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

judge
20-09-13, 18:22
Also having trouble with my TM-Twin-OE. I have come to the conclusion buying it was a mistake. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Please state the image & build you're having issues with.

Larry-G
20-09-13, 18:37

personally in my opinion with the latest drivers and kernel combo the TM-OE range is once more a good reliable receiver.