PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome our new Junior Admin Andyblac

Sicilian
20-10-10, 06:38
It gives me great pleasure to promote Andyblac to Junior Admin.

Andyblac, you have been a massive asset to the forum from the day you joined and your relentless work with the VIX images has been outstanding! Thank you.

Welcome to your new position, I'm really happy to have you aboard as a fellow Admin and i'm sure our Mod team and members will all feel the same.

:beer_toast:

paul362
20-10-10, 08:02
Well done m8 keep up the good work.

dfdream
20-10-10, 08:36
Well deserved.

Well done Andyblac...

superplakis
20-10-10, 09:25
well done!!!!

bobonthejob
20-10-10, 10:52
I wouldnt have it any other way...top bloke and has done an outstanding job of the Vix image....

Nice one Andy.

Bob

bassethound
20-10-10, 11:02
A well deserved promote Andyblac for all the great work you do for the board........

grtmoby
20-10-10, 11:42
yoohooooooooooo
u did it Andy Dexter ;) hoooraaaaaaaaaaaah
u deserve all the best and good luck m8

SLOTH
20-10-10, 12:00
Well Deserved....nice one mate
Sloth

pooface
20-10-10, 13:38
Well done andy... Looks like Sic let you out of the cave after all eh?! :p

Just remember, don't eat all of his chocolate cake :roflmao:

Stanman
20-10-10, 18:13
Well done Andy, congratzs. Now just sort out Crossepg:D

silverfox0786
20-10-10, 23:56
welcome andy got to admit i noticed yr titke before seeing this post

basilyoung
21-10-10, 00:04
the Vix image with out a doubt, has done wonders for the VU+
dont over work yourself Andy, and very pleased that you have got the reconition ( although that goes with out saying from all VU+ users )

baz

tomthebomb1968
21-10-10, 00:30
Well done.

Many thanks for all your work

andyblac
21-10-10, 14:28
thanks guys, i really do appreciate all the comments, and will not let you down sic :), i'm sorry i have not been posting lately, just i have been really busy recoding allot of our image, to make it more efficient with memory etc, i am nearly there i am trying to get softcam manager to work with ANY cam, where it be with use of scripts (needed for sbox) or just just any single or multiple cams. just finishing off the scripts support now. so v1.2 Duo and 1.0 Solo wont be to much longer :D.

again thanks, i does make all the late nights worth it, knowing that you like our ViX image.

Sicilian
21-10-10, 17:19
thanks guys, i really do appreciate all the comments, and will not let you down sic :), i'm sorry i have not been posting lately, just i have been really busy recoding allot of our image, to make it more efficient with memory etc, i am nearly there i am trying to get softcam manager to work with ANY cam, where it be with use of scripts (needed for sbox) or just just any single or multiple cams. just finishing off the scripts support now. so v1.2 Duo and 1.0 Solo wont be to much longer :D.

again thanks, i does make all the late nights worth it, knowing that you like our ViX image.

Oi you aint got time to post! Get back ya cave and carry one coding! :roflmao: :lol3:

andyblac
22-10-10, 11:28
Oi you aint got time to post! Get back ya cave and carry one coding! :roflmao: :lol3:

:finger::roflmao: (oh the power, oh the power, it's gone to my head :D)

Mart
22-10-10, 11:54
Well done Andyblac

DrProzac
22-10-10, 12:48
Well done Andy...

Keep up the good working.
Really looking forward to the next update to the wonderful Vix image! :)

notanotherone
22-10-10, 19:44
many congrats on your promotion am sure youll stick in and allways remember sic is itilian so beware :)

pooface
22-10-10, 20:34

Now, andy, that plot to take over vuplus-support uk has got to stop. You'll get intelligence and all of the other anti-vuplus-torrist groups on to you :p hehe :roflmao: