PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Movie Playback, resume problem.

geeebeee
15-09-13, 03:52
I've a problem. Don't know if it's skin or vix related so I'll start here.
When you go into a recorded program that you've partially watched before, you're asked if you want to resume from your last position. Regardless of whether you press yes or no, it resumes from the last position anyway. Any ideas?
G

Larry-G
15-09-13, 06:32
Moved here out of the metrix skin mod thread.

as with all bug reports we need some more information in order to offer help.

for example, what exact image build are you using ( please dont say latest, we need the exact build number ), also we can not say this enough times but we need debug logs to go along with such reports if you have them.

Thanks.

geeebeee
15-09-13, 18:11
No problem. I'm using build 737 kernel 3.1.1, drivers 2013-09-04
My box is an ultimo. I don't get any errors so will a log show anything?
Gary.

duoduo
15-09-13, 20:12
It appears I have had issues today relating to the metrixhd skin, have you tried removing the skin, updating to the latest version to see if this helps?

Chips
16-09-13, 11:02
I have the exact same issue on my Solo - Vix v3.0/build 735

geeebeee
16-09-13, 14:45
I've changed skins and the problem remains. Seems to be a bug.
I'll keep an eye on this thread.
It also seems to effect other yes/no dialogue boxes. E.g a recording is about to start. Are you sure you wish to restart your box? Press no, box restarts anyway.
Gary

Rob van der Does
16-09-13, 14:54
It also seems to effect other yes/no dialogue boxes. E.g a recording is about to start. Are you sure you wish to restart your box? Press no, box restarts anyway.
That should have been fixed in build 739 (although build 740 will hold a further fix).

geeebeee
16-09-13, 15:11
Thank you Rob. The latest version has indeed fixed this :)