PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy Note2 LTE

Stanman
13-09-13, 11:00
minor scratchs on back not a problem but screen needs to be mint.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

pielord
16-09-13, 09:54
Hi, we have these in as mentioned before, if you confirm which ones you would like I'll post back with price and pics.

Stanman
16-09-13, 10:49
Note2 Lte version mate.

pielord
16-09-13, 15:50
I've txt you pics etc mate

Stanman
16-09-13, 16:04
Cheers mate.

Stanman
18-09-13, 22:04
Payment made on Monday

pielord
19-09-13, 06:26
Prompt payment received, goods should be with you today.

Stanman
03-10-13, 14:05
Just to keep this thread up to date.

First RM tracking did not track neither the 2nd provided.

Refund was promised on the 21/9 and even though screen dump provided is yet to hit my account. Account details are correct.

A parcel2go next day delivery was promised on the 26/9 and up to now it's still not here.
Now promised cash over the counter today, so watch this space.

damiano
03-10-13, 16:34
hi I'm still waiting for my refund, mate.
Just to keep this thread up to date.

First RM tracking did not track neither the 2nd provided.

Refund was promised on the 21/9 and even though screen dump provided is yet to hit my account. Account details are correct.

A parcel2go next day delivery was promised on the 26/9 and up to now it's still not here.
Now promised cash over the counter today, so watch this space.

Stanman
03-10-13, 17:07
Have you contacted him?
If so you need to decide what to do.

If my refund is not in my account, I will be contacting the police and his HR department.

blueboy81
03-10-13, 23:54
Hi mate he's done the same to me, promised tracking number countless times and not got back to me. i have disputed it with paypal and i'm waiting to hear back now. What do you think is best to do?

Sicilian
04-10-13, 05:28
Hi mate he's done the same to me, promised tracking number countless times and not got back to me. i have disputed it with paypal and i'm waiting to hear back now. What do you think is best to do?

Report to the Police.

Stanman
04-10-13, 16:22
I have had £210 refunded and waiting for the other £170, which is promised for the next couple of miniutes

snookera
04-10-13, 22:57
this guy is bad news i was waiting for days for my phone piss around i so happy i didnt deal with him, only one good thing i didnt give him any money i do feel for you guys its bang out of order what he,s done

judge
04-10-13, 23:14
Stan, you get the rest of your cash back yet? why didn't he transfer it all at once?
This guy seems to be doing the same on other forums too.
Anyone who's dealt with him & hasn't got their goods should definitely call the police & report him.

blueboy81
04-10-13, 23:46
I spoke with the guy this morning and he agreed to refund me the money back on my paypal. Since then all I have had is excuses about why he hasn't refunded me yet. He said it would be in my account by 22.30, but still nothing again. I'm so sick an tired of this now. The guy can't even give u an answer on why the phone hadn't been sent even though it's 2 weeks ago I paid him. He actually said he was gonna send it today if I wanted to wait..... I didn't!. This guy should be banned and not allowed use the forum at all. Ruined it for me and all the good honest people who want to trade between one another.

judge
04-10-13, 23:54
This guy should be banned and not allowed use the forum at all. Ruined it for me and all the good honest people who want to trade between one another.

He certainly won't be trading here again & will hopefully be banned, locked up & fired once all issues are sorted.

blueboy81
04-10-13, 23:59
I'm not that clued up with paypal but I should get my money back from them in the end shouldn't i surely?.

judge
05-10-13, 00:08
I'm not that clued up with paypal but I should get my money back from them in the end shouldn't i surely?.

Depends on how you paid as far as I know, gift or not....
Paypal have an unfortunate account of settlement agreements with the seller as they still keep commision.
But the more folks that report him, the (slightly) better chance you have.

Stanman
08-10-13, 19:46
Stan, you get the rest of your cash back yet? why didn't he transfer it all at once?
This guy seems to be doing the same on other forums too.
Anyone who's dealt with him & hasn't got their goods should definitely call the police & report him.

No mate was supposed to be today, checked and nothing, so tommorrow visit to the old bill and telephone call to his employers:mad::mad:

Sirius
08-10-13, 21:20
His employers are proably just made up, or a company he no longer works for or never have worked for.

Is there no way of tracking his IP address ??

Stanman
09-10-13, 09:06
Any one else who has paid but not received phones or money back post in this thread and pm. me your contact details.

I will be calling his employers and police after 12PM

Keep all sms and other messages from him as your evidence

Stanman
10-10-13, 20:42
After 4 weeks of broken promises, all money now paid.

duoduo
10-10-13, 21:10
Hopefully everyone got there money back, perhaps in future there should be some kind of middle man involved in transactions whereby money is releases once seller has received the goods. I appreciate that this is probably easier said than done, shame that some shister spoils it for all..

Larry-G
11-10-13, 09:01
Hopefully everyone got there money back, perhaps in future there should be some kind of middle man involved in transactions whereby money is releases once seller has received the goods. I appreciate that this is probably easier said than done, shame that some shister spoils it for all..

I cant see how such a system would work to be honest, sadly it's people like pielord that have made us reconsider if having a trading section on the forum is a good idea any longer.

@ pielord i have refrained from getting involved in this thread and allowed you the benefit of the doubt to sort out you'r "issues" but it's obvious that you have no respect for the people who parted with their hard earned cash to purchase your warez, you will never again be allowed to trade via this forum, in fact i'm just going to ban your account and be done with it.

abu baniaz
11-10-13, 12:09
We don't need knee jerk reactions @Admin. Problems arose because people bought outside of rules.

Considerations:
1. On another forum responses require approval, here it is only the first post.
2. On another forum, the rules are paypal only (gift not allowed).

Larry-G
11-10-13, 12:22
We don't need knee jerk reactions @Admin. Problems arose because people bought outside of rules.

Considerations:
1. On another forum responses require approval, here it is only the first post.
2. On another forum, the rules are paypal only (gift not allowed).

This is not a knee jerk reaction, all decisions of this type are discussed at length in the staff rooms.

ALL sales threads have to be approved by staff prior to them appearing on the forum providing that the user follows a few simple rules then most are, but we cant be held accountable where users and sellers decide to disregard simple rules such as no communications outside of the sales thread until a sale is agreed upon.