PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 5 , 16gb, EE, Running IOS7 beta 6 UUiD registered

pielord
09-09-13, 06:40
I have for sale

Iphone 5 in black
Excellent condition
Running IOS 7 (beta 6) - The upgrades will work fine as the UUiD is registered and I'll factory reset prior to sale.

£300
£10 Posted by courier

Bank Transfer preferred, Paypal accepted.

If I don't have much luck here I will advertise to sell elsewhere but will update this thread if I do so.

Larry-G
09-09-13, 06:45
post temporarily approved, please also upload another photo of the item alongside a piece of paper showing your forum username and date so as to comply with the forum sales rules. thanks.

pielord
09-09-13, 06:46
Sorry, gimme 2 min

pielord
09-09-13, 06:55
Here's the requested pic

pielord
09-09-13, 07:13
I've decided to advertise these on 1 other forum by the way, so these are advertised on 2 forums only.

pielord
09-09-13, 17:09
I'll happily donate £5 of this sale to the forum if sold here :)

simrob
09-09-13, 18:00
iPhone 5 S is on the way. So I can offer you £200.

pielord
09-09-13, 18:05
Would you make it £250?

sunil2005
09-09-13, 18:36
Any scratch marks on it?

pielord
09-09-13, 19:44
Nope, no marks on it, it's had plastic covers on it

baz135
10-09-13, 10:06
Is the phone unlocked?

pielord
10-09-13, 12:41
It's on EE, but I can have it unlocked for no extra cost

simrob
11-09-13, 01:45
I can offer you £225 including shipping if its unlocked.

pielord
11-09-13, 02:34
Go on then 'Simrob', I'll pm payment details and will send upon receiving payment.

pielord
11-09-13, 12:45
Also i've now updated this to the IOS 7 GM

simrob
11-09-13, 16:29
Also i've now updated this to the IOS 7 GM

Is it Unlocked now?

pielord
11-09-13, 21:39
It is indeed as requested.

pielord
12-09-13, 13:53
Simrob has messaged me regarding this and intends to make the payment tonight, if that doesn't happen you're next in line.

pielord
12-09-13, 23:00
Simrob, are you still wanting this?

simrob
13-09-13, 00:18
Simrob, are you still wanting this?

Paid the payment through paypal. Thanks.

pielord
13-09-13, 08:58
Payment received - will send you the delivery

simrob
14-09-13, 16:12
Payment received - will send you the delivery

Hi,
Did you send the phone? No information about shipping. Pls let me know the details. Can't send you PM. Your inbox is full. Please clear it. Thanks.

pielord
15-09-13, 12:47
I've now cleared inbox I assure you the item has been shipped and tracking details will be provided ASAP (I'd left site after our collections happen), I've also replied to you paypal comments, I guess time will prove, I'll even quite happily give you my full contact details should you wish to discuss in person etc, I can also now provide references.

simrob
15-09-13, 13:15
I've now cleared inbox I assure you the item has been shipped and tracking details will be provided ASAP (I'd left site after our collections happen), I've also replied to you paypal comments, I guess time will prove, I'll even quite happily give you my full contact details should you wish to discuss in person etc, I can also now provide references.

OK. I will wait next week for the delivery.

pielord
16-09-13, 09:53
Hi Folks

Sorry in the delay in returning msgs, emails, txts etc (real life got in the way and the girl forwarding me the tracking infos downright didn't do it), however all that was ordered was sent out OK, I'm now going to chase tracking info for you all now and will be contacting you all in turn.

Thanks for your patience.

simrob
16-09-13, 11:50
Hi Folks

Sorry in the delay in returning msgs, emails, txts etc (real life got in the way and the girl forwarding me the tracking infos downright didn't do it), however all that was ordered was sent out OK, I'm now going to chase tracking info for you all now and will be contacting you all in turn.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi,
OK. Hope everything will be alright.

pielord
16-09-13, 13:53
Tracking info sent

simrob
17-09-13, 22:56
Tracking info sent

Couldn't track with the info. Which service? Royal mail? Thanks.

pielord
17-09-13, 23:32
Yes Royal Mail, I've got to speak to them first thing so I'll track yours when I do, I'll msg once I've spoken with them

simrob
19-09-13, 11:28
Yes Royal Mail, I've got to speak to them first thing so I'll track yours when I do, I'll msg once I've spoken with them

Still not received the phone. No update from the you. You should refund my money now and I think no need to wait more.

pooface
19-09-13, 11:56
Pielord, please can you update this thread!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

pielord
19-09-13, 12:40
Sorry I've only just seen this, Simrob your phone was sent out and others from the same batch have received with no issue, you already have the funds on hold in Paypal (which you did after waiting from 5pm Friday to 11pm Saturday),

My apologies for the late reply I'll get on the phone to the courier now and update within the next few hours, had the phone not already been sent I would quite happily refund without hesitation.

pielord
19-09-13, 12:59
In fact as the money is held in Paypal etc if wanted I'll refund instantly, then upon SimRob receiving the phone I would like it sent back (I'll even arrange collect) so it can be sold elsewhere and I can continue working with others who have had no problems etc.

pielord
19-09-13, 13:06
Also posting a members name openly in a forum IMO is not considered 'the norm' to do, can you confirm I'm good to refund and you will post back the phone upon arrival (which I will pay for) - I have the IMEI, Serial etc stored from our stock system.

simrob
19-09-13, 13:26
Also posting a members name openly in a forum IMO is not considered 'the norm' to do, can you confirm I'm good to refund and you will post back the phone upon arrival (which I will pay for) - I have the IMEI, Serial etc stored from our stock system.

See, I don't want any item without paying. I am not that kind of person. If I receive the phone as you promised condition, then no need to refund or anything. But still there is no phone, wrong tracking info and also your late response. What I have to think?

pielord
19-09-13, 13:39
You have the money placed on hold, you gave it less than 24 hours for me to reply, as the PP explanation mentioned there were some genuine issues with the 1st batch that went out, but most got theirs ok and the rest have been rectified (well as far as I could tell).

It's not like I have your money, I'll request paypal to release the funds to you know, upon receiving the phone I would like it returned please.

The reason behind it being your writings to PP and myself could be considered hostile, you have posted a personal name on a public board (which could cause me problems at work etc etc), you also put you were willing to wait till the end of the week for resolution, instead what you have done is gone out of your way to tarnish my rep both here and via Paypal.

I sold you the phone at a very discounted price and have offered personal communication several times to resolve this issue, but this doesn't seem to work for you, so I find it hard to do business and I have other people wanting more phones.

pielord
19-09-13, 13:45
S**** J****

Your refund has been issued, please return the phone as requested upon it's arrival to the address you provided to me.

Mods please take note this has now been resolved, all be it in a way I can't say I'm happy with.

simrob
19-09-13, 14:01
S**** J****

Your refund has been issued, please return the phone as requested upon it's arrival to the address you provided to me.

Mods please take note this has now been resolved, all be it in a way I can't say I'm happy with.

Thanks. No problem. If I receive the phone I will send back to you even without open that. Will update here also if I received or not.

pielord
19-09-13, 14:05
Inbox cleared, please PM or TXT details

Hi pielord you inbox is full, my post code is LU49ax

simrob
20-09-13, 10:15
Mods,
Please remove "pielord's" name that I mentioned in this thread by mistake. Thanks.

pielord
20-09-13, 10:36
That's already been done, but thanks for the request.

Mods,
Please remove "pielord's" name that I mentioned in this thread by mistake. Thanks.

pielord
20-09-13, 11:54
Which I am in the process of sorting now for you mate (as well as trying to fit my day job round it), so please bare with me and I'll get to you as soon as humanly possible.

pielord
21-09-13, 06:25
I've tried ringing you several times since we spoke, give me a call back please

I've been waiting all day for some news about the tracking number but nothing happened.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

pielord
21-09-13, 06:27
No scam at all, just a mess up with mail internally, If a mod wants proof etc I'll happily provide

I doubt a scammer would personally contact those impacted etc... but thanks for the input....

Looks like youve been scammed. Ive never seen tracking numbers to be delivered as slowly.

simrob
21-09-13, 12:37
Today is the 9th day after payment. He told us that he sent the phone next day of payment. But still nothing received. Anyways I went to Paypal and got my refund. I don't know what is he doing here?

Sicilian
21-09-13, 14:32
This thread has now been cleaned up.

@ Damiano and drx360 an Pielord, please do not trade, pm or anything through Forum for deals done outside of this Forum. Any further posts regards your deals will be deleted. All we're interested here is the IP5 sold in this thread.

@ Simrob, I've seen and spoken to the seller regards the Iphone 5 being sold in this thread. It appers the item has been sent in-correct shipping service for your location outside of the UK. I've advised Pielord to contact Royalmail to try and trackdown is whereabouts and check the if the IMEI is being used or try to track the phone. If you receive please post back here.

Anyone else outside of the staff on this Forum please keep out of the thread.

simrob
21-09-13, 19:23
This thread has now been cleaned up.

@ Damiano and drx360 an Pielord, please do not trade, pm or anything through Forum for deals done outside of this Forum. Any further posts regards your deals will be deleted. All we're interested here is the IP5 sold in this thread.

@ Simrob, I've seen and spoken to the seller regards the Iphone 5 being sold in this thread. It appers the item has been sent in-correct shipping service for your location outside of the UK. I've advised Pielord to contact Royalmail to try and trackdown is whereabouts and check the if the IMEI is being used or try to track the phone. If you receive please post back here.

Anyone else outside of the staff on this Forum please keep out of the thread.

No. I didn't receive the phone. How did you confirm that he send the phone?

Stanman
21-09-13, 20:19
He didn't say you have recd it, he said if you receive it.

simrob
28-09-13, 12:52
pielord informed me that he got back the phone. But I don't know how it happened. Nothing came to me and I never missed an item here up to now.

solosdk
10-10-13, 22:52
I think there's some scamming going on here tbh...