PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] Service scan no picking up German channels...?

king9fisher
08-09-13, 15:52
Just installed 734 image on my new TM-twin OE and completed two service scans. I picking up signals from 19.2E into Tuner A and 19.2E + 28.2E into Tuner B (using Sat finder).

I have completed two service scans but I am only getting English channels shown. Is this a configuration issue? I have set the language to English...

abu baniaz
08-09-13, 17:59
I would double check your tuner configuration. You may also have a faulty switch. It may be worth you removing the switch from your setup for the time being.

king9fisher
08-09-13, 18:47
You are probably correct about the tuner configuration, although being a newbie to all this I would appreciate some pointers as to what to look out for. As to a faulty switch or other hardware, then I think I can rule that out as before I installed the latest VIX image I was running OpenPLi which came with the box and that could pick up the German channels no problem.

The configs that I have are (Tuner A / Tuner B):

Satellite: 19.2E. / 28.2E
LNB: LNB1 / LNB1
Priority: Auto / Auto
LOF: Universal LNB / Universal LNB
Voltage mode: Polarisation / Polarisation
Increased voltage: no / no
Tone mode: Band / Band
DiSEqC mode: 1.0 / 1.0
Tone-burst: None/none
Committed DiSEqC command: AB / AB
Fast DiSEqC: No / No
Sequence repeat: no / no
Command order: committed, toneburst / committed, toneburst

abu baniaz
08-09-13, 21:12
It would have been a lot better to write your configurations separate for each tuner. Provided I have understood your configuration, they should be as below.

Dish Input 1/Tuner 1
Config mode = Simple
Mode = Single
Satellite Astra 19.2 E
Send diseqc = No

Dish input 2/Tuner 2
Config mode = Simple
Mode = Diseqc A/B
Port A = 19.2 E
Port B = 28.2 E
Set voltage and 22khz = yes
Send diseqc only on satellite change = No

king9fisher
09-09-13, 12:02
Thanks abu, that worked a treat. I now have all the German Channels. Will need to edit Bouquets to bring them to order, but at least my German wife is now a happy lady!