PDA

View Full Version : Plugins for xp1000 what are good ones to get

jus
08-09-13, 06:15
Hi, I'm new all to all this so please be kond to me lol. I have been looking at downloading extra plugins or my MaxDigital XP1000, but the only problem, I'm not which is plugin is what and what they do. Is there any kind of list to tell you what each plugin does or can anyone recommend good plugins to download. Thank you for any help given

Larry-G
08-09-13, 07:02
some of the more popular ones are

OnDemand = for BBC iplayer and ITV player etc
AutoBouquetsMaker = allows you to build and maintain a region specific sky uk channel list. ( already installed in the image by default )
CrossEPG = allows you to populate a full 7 day EPG for sky uk using the OpenTV sources ( can do others too but i'm presuming your more interested in sky uk ) this is built into the image by default.
TSplayer = IPTV player

there are many many more but personally i only use the first three my self.

jus
08-09-13, 08:39
thanks for that, someone said about steamling plugin..whats your take on that

Larry-G
08-09-13, 09:08
What do you mean by streaming ?, There is a very very good plugin in the feeds called Remote channel stream convert ( i think thats it's name ), this plugin allows you to stream a free tuner from your receiver to another Enigma2 receiver. very handy if you have no LNB feeds for the second box but you do have a LAN cable to it, ie a bedroom install.

jus
08-09-13, 15:59
sorry to ask which plugin do i look for, for the ondemand and TSplayer

jus
08-09-13, 16:01
ignore me found in order. cheers
sorry to ask which plugin do i look for, for the ondemand and TSplayer

gold
21-09-13, 14:34
did you get Tsmedia to work on xp1000(vix image)

Larry-G
21-09-13, 15:05
did you get Tsmedia to work on xp1000(vix image)

There is no reason why it would not work with ViX on any machine.

gold
22-09-13, 19:33
I get the please wait message when i select an IPTV stream