PDA

View Full Version : Curious question regarding Inadyn

Jigsy99
07-09-13, 14:02
I'm really curious about something I noticed regarding Inadyn. When I have flashed my receiver I always go through the normal motions of setting up service provider/epg and plugins along with setting up Inadyn. Today I flashed my TM2T to the latest image and did all the above apart from Inadyn. I have logged into my box from my phone without remembering to set up Inadyn but low and behold its working as normal and I can stream all my channels without having to set it up again how is this possible ? I thought flashing the receiver completely wiped all previous settings.

Jigsy

Larry-G
07-09-13, 14:11
Did you restore a settings backup during the initial setup or FIW ( first install wizard ) ??.

Jigsy99
07-09-13, 14:13
No all I did was flash the latest image I did see it say something like updating packages during the setup is this what you mean ?

Larry-G
07-09-13, 14:18
no thats not it, to be honest though inadyn is not something i use my self so i'm just guessing at this point.

Jigsy99
07-09-13, 14:22
I was just curious really its not a problem I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on it as it seemed strange that I did not have to set it up. Great to have the new update for TM's though about time they sorted it out.

judge
07-09-13, 14:22
Your router is still port forwarding.
Once your router changes IP address, unless you install the plugin, it will stop working.

Jigsy99
07-09-13, 14:25
Ahh that makes sense thank you for solving my curious question :D

rinaldi1
07-09-13, 16:42
I was just curious really its not a problem I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on it as it seemed strange that I did not have to set it up. Great to have the new update for TM's though about time they sorted it out.

Have I missed something? Have TM supplied new kernel/drivers for the latest Vix update?

Larry-G
07-09-13, 16:48
Have I missed something? Have TM supplied new kernel/drivers for the latest Vix update?

Build 734 contains the new kernel and drivers ( Tested and working in ViX ).

scottmcroberts
07-09-13, 17:16

Fantastic news, will need to update tomorrow

rinaldi1
07-09-13, 19:32

So far so good....I'll miss you guys!! ;)