PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] Won't wake up on power timer

robti
03-09-13, 13:42
Hi having problems with the above on Vix 683, i send the box to deep sleep after 10 minutes of standby and this works but i then ask it to wake up on a separate timer for 15 minutes then go back to standby but it never wakes up.

Any help if these settings are wrong, tried changing the time and date so i could monitor but goes to sleep after 10 mins but wont wake up

Thanks

Robert

Timer Type - auto deepstandby
only active when in standby - yes
sleep delay - 010
repeat type - repeated
timer type - wake up
repeat type - repeated
repeats - daily
starting on - 03.September 2013
start time - 06.00
set end time - yes
end time 06.15
after event - go to standby

Sicilian
03-09-13, 22:21
TM-Twin does not support deep standby timers.

robti
03-09-13, 23:47
TM-Twin does not support deep standby timers.

Sorry if i misunderstood this are you saying it doesn't support any deep standby timers or just the wake up ones, as the auto deep standby works great for me, 10 minutes after i put it to sleep it goes into deep standby.

Also will it ever work, or is it hardware controlled

Thanks

Robert

Larry-G
03-09-13, 23:55
It's a hardware limitation of the TWIN if memory serves.

There were two versions the earlier one where the front power button would kill the power, they then released a updated VFD chip to allow the front power button to place the box into standby rather than killing the power but neither have been able to wake from deepstandby to make recordings from what i can remember.

robti
03-09-13, 23:58
Thanks Pheonix i can live with that now i know the auto deep standby was more important can do the other functions (epg etc) when i wake it

Robert