olivogt
03-09-13, 00:06
Hi, today the EPG doe snot show any more and shows the message:

New version is available
please upgrade it at:
www.cooltvguide.com

I have tried this and downloaded the latest version to my USB drive
Menu -> setup -> software management -> install local extension -> usb disk
only one file on the drive enigma2-plugin-extensions-cooltvguide_Coolman_V6.4.0_mips32el.ipk
Result: Done- installed, upgraded or removed 1 package with 0 errors

restart the box

Still No EPG ;-)

I have installed - I guess this is the Open PLi version
Kernel version: 3.1.1
Firmware version: Sep 2 2013 23:58:06
Gui version: Oct 26 2012

Also OpenWebIf Version: 0.1.2 installed

Should I upgrade to Open PLi v4?
Wich model do I have to chose? http://openpli.org/download/

May thanks,
Oliver

one more think - the EPG shows for a fractino of a second - then a small image and the message above are shown....

judge
03-09-13, 00:10
Best to ask over on the OpenPLI forum, although I'm sure they don't support the TM range.

Rob van der Does
03-09-13, 06:12
It can't be Open-PLi as they don't support any TM-box.
If it would have been PLi or ViX: Cool is not compatible with both.

Larry-G
03-09-13, 06:20
It can't be Open-PLi as they don't support any TM-box.
If it would have been PLi or ViX: Cool is not compatible with both.

It's likely the 4D image he's using.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

deejay_waz
04-09-13, 13:57
Hi Mate, ive discovered the same issue with 3 of my TM boxes. did you manage to get a fix??

thanks in advance

TK4|2|1
07-09-13, 16:27
Does CoolTV work on Vix?
I've recently been using the 4d image, with CoolTVguide, and I like how I can customize the coloured buttons to how I want them. But now vix for TM is fixed I want vix back.

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

Larry-G
07-09-13, 16:31
Does CoolTV work on Vix?
I've recently been using the 4d image, with CoolTVguide, and I like how I can customize the coloured buttons to how I want them. But now vix for TM is fixed I want vix back.

CoolEPG is not fully compatible with ViX and if you do use it and encounter issues neither we or the plugins author will provide help for it ( long story ), any hoo the inbuilt ViX EPG is far superior to any offering by the CoolEPG so i really would not polute the image by installing it, but thats just me.

TK4|2|1
07-09-13, 16:35
CoolEPG is not fully compatible with ViX and if you do use it and encounter issues neither we or the plugins author will provide help for it ( long story ), any hoo the inbuilt ViX EPG is far superior to any offering by the CoolEPG so i really would not polute the image by installing it, but thats just me.

Agreed but I would like to re map the buttons. I have no use for imdb or the other options for the coloured buttons. I'm trying to get the wife n kids on board so I can ditch the Murdoch box, but the buttons for page up/down, selecting bouquets confuse them (they are simple people lol).

Larry-G
07-09-13, 16:37
as i said your welcome to use it but if you encounter a error we cant provide support for it ( it's a closed source plugin ) and it's author will not provide support for it if it's on a ViX image.