PDA

View Full Version : Max number of SKins allowed

enol
30-08-13, 19:12
hi guys started to install skins, just wondering how many is the max number of skins and how do i delete old ones from the box, cos if i rem correctly the skins are stored on flash drive and ideally you dont want to overload that really.

Larry-G
30-08-13, 19:40
you can store as many as you like although as you say they do take up valuable space on the flash, to remove skins you no longer use
menu> plugins> red = remove> skins>. DO NOT remove the default ViX Night HD skin as this will cause issues.

enol
30-08-13, 20:04
thanks mate, i tried to change the skin and GUI rebooted and it froze up on start up i was initally on sly sports 1 i find that is a mistake, should always switch to bbc1 before rebooting etc

had to do my first reflash, gotta set up all that stuff again :(

just wanna see the footy thats all

Larry-G
30-08-13, 20:08
which skin were you trying to use as not all will be fully compatible, normally those on the feeds are updated in-line with the image.

enol
30-08-13, 20:11
it was some modded version of night hd that i downloaded from this forum Pheonix. i thought it would be ok cos a few people had commented on it

i only gonna use the plug in ones now, still searching channels missing game lesson learnt

Rob van der Does
30-08-13, 20:58
had to do my first reflash, gotta set up all that stuff again :(
Make a backup once your basic setup is OK.

enol
30-08-13, 21:21
how do i do that rob?

also i had it perfect, now my auto bouquets was working but when i press down on the remote to see what else is on only one section at a time shows, ie entertainment, and I am not sure what is going on as 401 is information tv and it should be sly sports 1, i follow pheonix guide was working perfect all before this

Stanman
31-08-13, 12:36
blue button-VIX-backup manager for settings & image for whole image.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4