PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno] cannot resize picons

leonius
29-08-13, 20:34
hello

im having a problem with the picons in graphical epg
my picons are showing up smaller than they normally do in the graphical epg,i have tried to resize them in settings which i always do but for some reason it will no longer resize them.i never had this problem before until i did a fresh flash to build 726
also, i am using the black picons and i also have tried some others but i still have the same proplem

has anyone else had this problem?

andyblac
30-08-13, 10:54
hello

im having a problem with the picons in graphical epg
my picons are showing up smaller than they normally do in the graphical epg,i have tried to resize them in settings which i always do but for some reason it will no longer resize them.i never had this problem before until i did a fresh flash to build 726
also, i am using the black picons and i also have tried some others but i still have the same proplem

has anyone else had this problem?

please post a screen shot and a sample of a picon.

thanks
andy.

mickyblueys
30-08-13, 15:24
I have same issue using vu duo, since build 723 (I think) onwards the picons have shrunk in size without altering any settings. Thought it might have been down to new duo drivers, but I've rolled my drivers back to an older version but still using new vix build 728 and problem still persists.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

BubbleBalls
30-08-13, 16:10
Had to reduce Picon width in GEPG on Quad to compensate - think it was around 723 or so.

Tapatalker

Larry-G
30-08-13, 16:19
Had to reduce Picon width in GEPG on Quad to compensate - think it was around 723 or so.

Tapatalker

Guys please provide a screen shot and picon samples as per andys request.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

BubbleBalls
31-08-13, 22:50
Sorry, been busy and only now chilling.
My original picon width was 110 and all picons stretched to meet that size. Lately (not sure what build) the picons don't auto adjust so bringing the width down to 95 fills the area.
In this ss I have used 130 to highlight as background and MMCmedia picons (brilliant BTW) are dark.

Tapatalker

leonius
01-09-13, 10:50
here is my screen shot of the GEPG,sorry for the delay

Wizard55
02-09-13, 08:31
I having this issue too but mine look worse. Will post a screenshot later. :)

andyblac
02-09-13, 11:59
sorry do not understand, can you show me a before and after ?

BubbleBalls
02-09-13, 16:49
Andy,

Zoom into one of the picons in my screenshot and you will notice it does not fill the area - there is a grey space on either side of the picon.

Tapatalker

Sirius
02-09-13, 17:55
Andy,

Zoom into one of the picons in my screenshot and you will notice it does not fill the area - there is a grey space on either side of the picon.

Tapatalker

Iv noticed I get this gray bit each side of the picons too. For some reason I think it looks better 👍👍

andyblac
04-09-13, 00:13
Andy,

Tapatalker

picons are no longer stretched, their aspect ratio is preserved, if you want to hide the space left and right of the picon you will need to reduce the width of the picon space in the settings, or use transparent picon set, i use ocram-shd-transparent set installed via feeds.

andy.