PDA

View Full Version : VU+DUO (without hard drive)

kanwar
28-08-13, 20:27
Hello everyone,

As you guys all know, my problems with the Technomate products (the TM2T) have taken me past the edge.

I'm therefore getting rid of the TM2T and am looking for a VU+duo satellite receiver. I am looking for one in excellent and perfect working condition and ideally WITHOUT an internal hard drive, as I already have one.

I'm not looking to mess anyone around nor do I want to be messed about, please. I usually use e-bay but haven't really found any used VU+duo's on there.

Bring em on!

Thanks.

ABARKIE
28-08-13, 21:40
Hi

I might be interested in the TM2T

Can you list the ebay number?

If we were to trade what you offer?

What are the card readers like - Irdeto ok?

Thanks

duoduo
29-08-13, 08:55
This sounds really harsh I know but I would only be willing to sell my duo for £200 + delivery. It will be with 1tb hdd installed as I would be upgrading to a solo2 which is a smaller size hdd. Sorry won't negotiate on this, the duo is 16 months old and will be in original packaging.

Spoof
29-08-13, 11:06
1. I'd be interested in the 2T, if you post a few details, like asking price, condition, number of tuners, where and when it was bought etc.
2. I got a VU+Duo here in box - might swap it for the 2T + £50

Spooof

Hello everyone,

As you guys all know, my problems with the Technomate products (the TM2T) have taken me past the edge.

I'm therefore getting rid of the TM2T and am looking for a VU+duo satellite receiver. I am looking for one in excellent and perfect working condition and ideally WITHOUT an internal hard drive, as I already have one.

I'm not looking to mess anyone around nor do I want to be messed about, please. I usually use e-bay but haven't really found any used VU+duo's on there.

Bring em on!

Thanks.

kanwar
02-09-13, 00:00
NB: I am no longer interested in buying the VU+DUO.

However, I am interested in the Venton Unibox HD2. If anyone is interested in an exchange, feel free to message me. Should I open a new thread?

abu baniaz
07-03-14, 17:34
As no longer interested and now has a unibox, thread closed and moved.