PDA

View Full Version : can not download plugins on vix, feeds in unstable state

Tomtoggs
27-08-13, 13:01
i have got vix installed and trying to download plugins ,but getting message feeds in unstable state
enable "allow unstable updates " in online update setup.
I have search every where for this and can not seem to find it
can someone tell me where this is
thanks

dougieduncan
27-08-13, 13:20
menu-set up-system -software update-allow unstable updates

neiljoyce543
05-09-13, 00:48
HI I'm having this problem too, tried menu-set up-system -software update-allow unstable updates but just looks for updates then say's there software is uptodate then goes off??? any ideas please

eclipsespain
17-09-13, 13:13
I am having the same problem as neiljoyce543, can anyone help please

Rob van der Does
17-09-13, 13:22
I am having the same problem as neiljoyce543, can anyone help please
And you're on build....?

craig37
17-09-13, 13:57
Think you guys are missing pressing the (MENU BUTTON) once your in the software menu. So into software menu THEN press MENU BUTTON You will get 2 lines and you will see one of them will relate to unstable feeds. Change it to yes and press the green button. Remember in just about every menu, you canpress the (MENU BUTTON) (Third button from the left side of your remote) to access additional menu's

Hope this helps:rolleyes:

Montay
05-10-13, 15:19
I'm on the latest build and I'm getting this message too. Does this mean any updates I download will be corrupted?

Larry-G
05-10-13, 15:43
I'm on the latest build and I'm getting this message too. Does this mean any updates I download will be corrupted?

No its just a message to say that the image is set as unstable, the feeds are fine once you select yes to use unstable updates.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2