PDA

View Full Version : Letterbox formatting not working

bazzar1206
26-08-13, 15:12
My default setting is Letterbox. On some 720p/1080p mkvs recently, the screen becomes stretched vertically. In the AV settings, i have to change the settings from Letterbox to something else. When i change it back to Letterbox, it will go to the correct letterbox display. The files on my PC and Note 2 are fine, it's just the Solo2.

Sometimes this does not work and the screen will remain stretched.

This hasn't always happened, however, a good few VIX releases ago it started. I'm on 726 at the moment.

Anyone else have this problem?

BubbleBalls
26-08-13, 16:09
I had this on my Duo several times in the past. Don't know why. Aspectratioswitch plugin sorted it.

Tapatalker

bazzar1206
26-08-13, 16:48
Just tried it but no joy. Thanks anyway.

BubbleBalls
26-08-13, 17:34
Just tried it but no joy. Thanks anyway.

If a change is not noticeable immediately when you are cycling through the options try stopping the file then playing again for each option. If you get it working it keeps the settings.

Tapatalker

bazzar1206
26-08-13, 21:02
Tried it all but still no luck.

BubbleBalls
27-08-13, 07:08
I mentioned I had this several times in the past. Every now and then I do a fresh flash with no backup because some small anomalies seem to occur. Not what you were looking for, I know, but the image is constantly improving, and I play around with plugins, so sometimes I notice something a little off. You could try a fresh flash and test it before restoring - then restore - at least you'll find out if something has become corrupt.

Tapatalker