PDA

View Full Version : Backup image problems. Booting 99.

Gavil
26-08-13, 02:20
I there a problem with Vix 3.0.726 backup image. I have tried a few versions of Vix now and none will install backup images. The front screen shows booting 99. I there a fix coming out for this bug, or maybe a none Vix plugin i can use to do a full system backup. The only solution to the booting 99, is to reinstall the whole Vix image again.
Thanks in advance.

Sicilian
26-08-13, 04:05
What exactly are you trying to do? Post an exact step by step.

Gavil
26-08-13, 14:06
Ok. This is the scenario, I am happy with all my settings so i save a full backup image using Vix - Image manager - green button - new backup. This saves a full image of my system onto my internal HDD. Lets say my system gets corrupt so i decide to reinstall the image i have saved on my HDD. So Vix menu, Image manager, highlight the image i have saved, press blue button to restore. The box reboots, and gets stuck on booting 99, no image gets restored box just freezes. Even if i cut the power to the box it boots as normal then gets stuck at booting 99. The only solution is to re flash the whole thing again with a fresh Vix image. Thus loosing all my box settings, this is my dilemma. Maybe i am missing how to use backup.