PDA

View Full Version : Plugins run out of space

ant78
24-08-13, 15:04
Hi

I have installed a 500GB HDD inside my Duo and the programs record fine to that. But my plugins just save them self to the internal memory and none theres no space left. How can i change the plugins to my HDD?

Larry-G
25-08-13, 07:00
Hi

I have installed a 500GB HDD inside my Duo and the programs record fine to that. But my plugins just save them self to the internal memory and none theres no space left. How can i change the plugins to my HDD?

Plugins are supposed to save to the flash and not the HDD, there is nothing you can or should do to change that other than only installing plugins you actually use.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ant78
25-08-13, 09:07
Ok thanks for the info, i have learnt something new again today ;)

gerrykiddy
25-08-13, 09:54
You might look at a flashextender plugin that has resurfaced from December. At your own risk but worth looking at

Larry-G
25-08-13, 09:59
You might look at a flashextender plugin that has resurfaced from December. At your own risk but worth looking at

not one to be messed with if you dont know what your doing, simply installing only the plugins you use and regularly cleaning out the ones you no longer use is a far better option and safer too.

Rob van der Does
25-08-13, 10:34
not one to be messed with if you dont know what your doing, simply installing only the plugins you use and regularly cleaning out the ones you no longer use is a far better option and safer too.
Exactly!
The FlashExpander is not a plug & play plugin, but requires a lot of Linux knowledge.
Of course you're free to play around with it, but make sure to make a backup first (you're gona need it :whistle: ).

gerrykiddy
26-08-13, 13:08
Exactly!
The FlashExpander is not a plug & play plugin, but requires a lot of Linux knowledge.
Of course you're free to play around with it, but make sure to make a backup first (you're gona need it :whistle: ).

Thanks for the extra advice you have correctly given. I believe the original question was how to add plugins to the HDD and that's what was given. Both of us made it clear that it was not easy and warned to OP to take care.