PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Help to get my ISDB-T USB Adapter working.

mrbocao
23-08-13, 18:12
Hi,

I'm having trouble to get my PixelView USB SBTVD working. Despite the fact that it is a ISDB-T adapter, it work perfect (as DVB-T) on any image that was based on the OE 1.6. After the upgrade to OE 2.0, the adapter don't work any more. On the GIGABLUE Quad, with the correct drivers installed (DIB0700), the adapter is detected, but when you make a search for the channels nothing is found. (The file terrestrial.XML is correct and working on OE 1.6). The same test on a Vu-Duo, the adapter is detected, when you make a search, the channels are found, but when you choose one of then on the channel list, it is disabled, like if there is no tunner. It is not a problem especific to VIX images, i can't get it to working on any other image that is based on the OE 2.0.

If any one can help, this is the only option to get our terrestrial channels working on enigma receivers. If needed i can provide log files or any other information that helps to solve this problem.

Rob van der Does
23-08-13, 22:16
When using the DUO make sure you have the latest version of ViX (i.e. 723 atm).

mrbocao
25-08-13, 22:15
I'm using lastest version of VIX on the both receivers. (VU Duo and GIGABLUE).

I don't know if the problem is on the drivers or some incompatibility with the kernel 3.X.X

hoffmann
27-08-13, 00:28
Hello friend mrbocao! I have a VU DUO with Meoboot to which each of the images is 2.0 and OE Pixelview tuner worked perfectly. But just being in the image OE 2.0 plugin Meoboot.
att
hoffmann

Ola amigo mrbocao! Tenho um VU DUO com Meoboot ao qual umas das imagens é OE 2.0 e o tuner Pixelview funcionou perfeitamente. Mas somente estando a imagem OE 2.0 no plugin Meoboot.
att
hoffmann

mrbocao
18-09-13, 03:59
Hi, friend. Nice to know that you have progress with OE 2.0 images, i was thinking that it would be any problem with the kernel 3.x.x, can you tell-me what image are you using, it works only with the meoboot, correct ?

Ola, bom saber que esta funcionando com imagems OE 2.0, eu esta achadno que poderia ser algum problema com o kernel 3.x.x, voce pode me dizer qual imagem vc esta utilizando ? Ela só funciona utilizando meboot, corrreto ?

hoffmann
21-09-13, 00:33
Ola! A imagem que estou usando é a última Black Hole 2.0.5 do memorist e o tuner terrestre funciona perfeitamente, mas lembrando que tenho ela no Meoboot, pois ela colocada direto na flash o tuner terrestre não funcionou.

In English please! Google translate makes this:
Hello! The image I am using is the last of the Black Hole 2.0.5 memorist terrestrial tuner and works perfectly, but remembering that she got in Meoboot because it placed directly on the flash terrestrial tuner did not work.