PDA

View Full Version : cannot stream from my vu duo

skratch
19-08-13, 22:52
Hi all
I use to be able to stream ok from my vu duo on vix 721 to my mac and android but now for some reason I can't for the life of me get to stream?? The webif page works fine epg loading on the phone and the remote via wifi is working fine too streaming. As I have said before any help is much appreciated.

judge
19-08-13, 23:06
Not sure what the issue is, you say it works on 721 which is currently the latest available build.
Could any of your devices have changed IP address using DHCP? if so, better to use static IP, but still not sure what the issue is though?

skratch
19-08-13, 23:17
Not sure what the issue is, you say it works on 721 which is currently the latest available build.
Could any of your devices have changed IP address using DHCP? if so, better to use static IP, but still not sure what the issue is though?
Hi m8
sorry wrong info when i first got the vu duo on original software about 2 weeks ago it streamed ok then i swapped to vix now for the life of me cannot get it to stream or create screenshots it will stream whatever is live but nothing else.

judge
19-08-13, 23:40
What was the original software that came with it before swapping to ViX?

skratch
19-08-13, 23:44
What was the original software that came with it before swapping to ViX?
vuplus-image-750 the original image.

judge
19-08-13, 23:49
If you flash back to that image, does streaming still work as you expect?
If so, can you raise a bug report on
http://www.vuplus.com/supportBugReportWrite.html so we have a better idea of what the issue might be & they have a better understanding of updated/other images.

skratch
19-08-13, 23:57
If you flash back to that image, does streaming still work as you expect?
If so, can you raise a bug report on
http://www.vuplus.com/supportBugReportWrite.html so we have a better idea of what the issue might be & they have a better understanding of updated/other images.
Ok i will try that and report back i just hope all my settings return to how they are.

skratch
20-08-13, 01:10
Hi all
I use to be able to stream ok from my vu duo on vix 721 to my mac and android but now for some reason I can't for the life of me get to stream?? The webif page works fine epg loading on the phone and the remote via wifi is working fine too streaming. As I have said before any help is much appreciated.

Ok i have reset my router to factory and i must have messed it up somehow because all is working again now sorry for a waste of a post feel free to delete it.

skratch
21-08-13, 22:11
I have just installed vix again after testing BH (in my opinion no contest) it was streaming fine on BH but vix is not allowing streaming on idreamx anyone know why?

Tkr001
21-08-13, 22:34
Using DHCP? Set a static ip address and try again using the IP address you set. If you are doing this across the wan make sure you port forward 8001 (or whatever port you are using) to your duo's IP address.

skratch
22-08-13, 14:23
Using DHCP? Set a static ip address and try again using the IP address you set. If you are doing this across the wan make sure you port forward 8001 (or whatever port you are using) to your duo's IP address.

Hi Trk
i cannot have a static ip with my isp and it only sets up a dns via dyndns.

skratch
22-08-13, 16:26
I cannot have a static ip my isp does not allow it, ports have been forwarded i can stream live tv or what i have recorded but not another channel while one is being watched.

skratch
22-08-13, 17:12
I can finally stream on android dreamdroid but don't know where to put the streaming port on idreamx for mac or vu+player for android