Vu+ Duo 2
OpenVix Ver 3.0.718
2 TB Hard Disk
4Gig USB Stick formatted to fat32

2 Twin Tuners installed
Dish on 28 Deg
2 LNB leads to tuner 1 A and B
Tuner 2 C and D No connection
Tuners A and B set to Simple / Single / 28 Deg / Send Diseqc No. ( Have also tried Equal to)
All is fine until I run CrossEPG downloader.
When download is finished EPG is not populated and error message on screen saying - Service Unavailable - Check Tuner Configuration.

???
Got no idea any help out there. Been all weekend trying to sort this out.
Many thanks

Rob van der Does
19-08-13, 03:52
1- 'Tuner 2 C and D No connection': so you set the tuner config of tuners S & D to 'not configured'?

2- Which tuners show in Satfinder?

3- Using Tuner A & B in satfinder show decent SNR's on all transponders?

s2tephen
19-08-13, 06:56
Hi
Cheers
Tried that still does the same thing.
C and D Not configured
A and B Show up in satfinder all good ok.
This problem is not there on clean install until I run CrossEPG download then when it is finished it comes up.

s2tephen
19-08-13, 22:11
Found what I think is the problem
System / EPG / CrossEPG / OpenTV Providers
If I tick both Astra 28 .2 and Astra 28.4 it fails and I get the error
Ticking only Astra 28.2 all works ok.

judge
19-08-13, 22:23
All you need for UK/Ire is Astra 28.2.
Adding 28.4 just overwrites some of the data provided depending on order selected & your box seems to be looking for a sat it isn't set up for so.
Glad you got it sorted.

s2tephen
19-08-13, 22:58
yes many thanks just got to sort out the Auto Bouquets and HD channels then all will be ok only showing 3 HD channels but that another thing cheers guys for the help.
By the way does anyone know if there's a version of TSpanel that works with this image.

judge
19-08-13, 23:02
By the way does anyone know if there's a version of TSpanel that works with this image.

I'd avoid it personally. What do you want/need it for? Someone might provide a better solution for your needs.

Rob van der Does
20-08-13, 05:36
As it overwrites system-files (and hence can't be de-installed) and provides problems with mounts, I would avoid that plugin as if it was contagious.

fletcd16
15-06-16, 23:40
All you need for UK/Ire is Astra 28.2.
Adding 28.4 just overwrites some of the data provided depending on order selected & your box seems to be looking for a sat it isn't set up for so.
Glad you got it sorted.
Hi pal im having a problem with my twin tuner unibox hd2
Im trying to get my epg to work but when i do cross epg downloader it gets to about 298kbs and freezes and not complete download what can i do to get this sorted
thanks

Andy_Hazza
16-06-16, 05:31
Where are you saving your CrossEPG data? Hope its not to Internal Flash. Either HDD or USB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk