PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] mgcamd wont start

jamie-warez
18-08-13, 22:02
Hi all I am using mgcamd as client on my ultimo but It wont start mgcamd from the emu manager
anyone els having this problem with latest vix 3.0.720 ?

andy2110
18-08-13, 22:06
do u have the mfg file in there also??

where did you download the mgcamd from?

have you tried either downloading a new one from the feeds or from this site: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=ViX-Softcams/

as i tried some in the past that didn't work with VIX

judge
18-08-13, 22:07
have you the correct config files in place?

Sirius
18-08-13, 22:11
What version of mgcam you using as 1.38 does not work well with vix. Advise you to use 1.35a no problems hear using it with any vix build.

jamie-warez
18-08-13, 22:18
I got the mgcamd bin from the vix downloads my config is ok with other images...
Its strange as it normally works fine my configs are in /usr/keys and bins are in /usr/softcams. the emu wont run at all even via telnet command it gives me an error. I am using openspa at moment and its all fine...

judge
18-08-13, 22:24
Not sure about mgcamd as I don't use it.
Try placing your config files in /etc/tuxbox/config/

jamie-warez
18-08-13, 23:13
have just tested with configs in /etc/tuxbox/configs

still not running when I run from the terminal I get

line 6: syntax error: unexpected word (expecting ")")

jamie-warez
18-08-13, 23:19
using consol logger I have just found this error also..
error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.0.9.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

this was using debug mode ad loging to serial consol never had this error before

looking for the missing libs at the moment will have a look at old backup image that's on uboot!

tomthebomb1968
18-08-13, 23:57
Not that it will give you a solution but I have used 1.38 for ages now on both my ultimo and solo2. Is working fine here. My newcamd.list and mgcam. cfg are in usr/keys

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jamie-warez
19-08-13, 00:02
Not that it will give you a solution but I have used 1.38 for ages now on both my ultimo and solo2. Is working fine here. My newcamd.list and mgcam. cfg are in usr/keys

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

thanks will try using 1.38 using oscam at moment and its working great

Sirius
19-08-13, 08:34
When I first tried using mgcam+oscam I had problems with mgcam not starting, I changed the box type to 06 in cfg file and have not had any problems ever since. Might be worth a try 👍

fguinan
22-12-13, 22:15
Hi all I am using mgcamd as client on my ultimo but It wont start mgcamd from the emu manager
anyone els having this problem with latest vix 3.0.720 ?

I know it's an old thread but I had the same issue, I found that mgcamd wouldn't autostart unless cccam was installed.
Once I installed a cccam, even though it's not configured or used mgcamd autostarts perfectly.