PDA

View Full Version : VU+ DUO stuck at starting

art
18-08-13, 14:22
Hi Folks,

I've seen several posts and talk on this issue but having tried all the advice to fix it's still stuck on starting. I can flash it with the latest boot loader but after that it just goes to starting again. This is a genuine box from World of Sat about 2yrs old. I've seen fixes mentioned on soldering but not sure I wont to go down that route yet. Any ideas?

P.S I PM'd one guy who had his repaired somewhere and I'm awaiting his response

Regards

duoduo
18-08-13, 15:12
Try a full image reflash (721) rather than just bootloader mate

Alec
18-08-13, 15:19
Hi Folks,

I've seen several posts and talk on this issue but having tried all the advice to fix it's still stuck on starting. I can flash it with the latest boot loader but after that it just goes to starting again. This is a genuine box from World of Sat about 2yrs old. I've seen fixes mentioned on soldering but not sure I wont to go down that route yet. Any ideas?

P.S I PM'd one guy who had his repaired somewhere and I'm awaiting his response

Regards
Have you tried a different USB, as it could be a corrupt Boot loader. After you put on the boot loader, have you tried to flash the latest Image.

Larry-G
18-08-13, 15:51
Please explain exactly what you have tried so far and the results.

satmanbasil
18-08-13, 20:30
Hi mate

When you flash make sure you remove any usb device say for picons or disconnect your hdd if you have one installed and dont recover settings reinstall everything as fresh, it could have been a pluging thats made your receiver not work so best start with a vigin install.
Worst case install manufactures original image and if working build forward .