PDA

View Full Version : Loading a Channel list

Tryharder
18-08-13, 12:27
I'm trying to load a new channel list onto my box and even though i can make a connection I get message saying 'ftp cannot be found' I have tried using various editors but none will connect to the box....I have now tried to load a list via usb and i get a message on screen saying ' No displayable files on this medium found' I have tried renaming the file but just keep getting the same notice, could anyone please help..

Thanks.....

rgds.Tryharder

Larry-G
18-08-13, 13:04
The only way you could load a bouquet from a USB stick would be if it were compiled into a installable .ipk file, as for your FTP issues sorry but i have no idea, i personally would just reflash the receiver and try again.

Tryharder
18-08-13, 13:25
Never mind mate and thanks for your help...Tried reflashing and it It made no difference..In the end I used the autoboquet maker from the plugins and set it to check for updates once a day...Id love to know why I can't connect using DCC or CTCC or SetEdit.......

rgds.Tryharder

Larry-G
27-08-13, 16:49
Never mind mate and thanks for your help...Tried reflashing and it It made no difference..In the end I used the autoboquet maker from the plugins and set it to check for updates once a day...Id love to know why I can't connect using DCC or CTCC or SetEdit.......

rgds.Tryharder

Check in the network settings section to see if FTP and Telnet are enabled ( they ate by default ), also have you set a password ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2