PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] ViX Epg

maggiesfan
17-08-13, 09:19
Hi,
When I bring up the ViX 7 day epg and go to any day but the current day, and hit the green button to set a timer,
then when I hit the green button in the timer menu to save the timer it takes me back to the current day in the epg.
Is there anywhere that I can set it to take me back to the day I was at when I pressed the green button to create a timer?
eg. Current day is Monday, I go to Wednesday in the epg and highlight a 9pm program, then I hit the green timer button,
in the Timer Menu I hit Green to save the timer and it takes me back to Monday 9pm on the epg.
Hope you can understand what I mean.:confused:

BubbleBalls
17-08-13, 09:21
Are you on the latest build (720)? I think that was fixed.

Tapatalker

BubbleBalls
17-08-13, 10:02
Are you on the latest build (720)? I think that was fixed.

Just tested again and on build 720 the cursor returns to present day. This was highlighted some time ago and Andy said he would fix it. Thought it was fixed a few builds ago - shows I don't use it that much. Nearly all my recordings are set from AutoTimers.

Tapatalker

Rob van der Does
17-08-13, 11:06
IIRC Andy's reply was that he would look into it. AFAIK it turned out to be not fixable.

Tkr001
18-08-13, 06:03
'twas me who raised it and indeed Andy only committed to look at it. The fact it was fine until about the build I raised it makes me think it must be fixable but perhaps due to other changes it is difficult. Must say I find it really annoying.

maggiesfan
18-08-13, 08:07
Thanks for the replies, I know it didn't used to happen, but it's just one little annoyance among many great features in the ViX builds.