PDA

View Full Version : Sats

roystheboy
14-08-13, 08:56
Hello I did a reflash on my Max receiver and only got one Satellite and that is Astra could you please explain how I can get all the other sats back I have a 1.2 mtre motorised dish ,the receiver was set up for me when I bought it so dont really know how to get these Sats back hope you can help cheers take care best regards

Larry-G
14-08-13, 09:35
how is your tuner setup in Menu> Setup> Service searching> Tuner configuration ?.

roystheboy
14-08-13, 10:05
Hi Tuner A:BCM7346[[internal] [DVB-S2]
advanced is that what you need thanks take care

Larry-G
14-08-13, 10:08
click on the tuner to open it up further and see exactly what it's setup as.

roystheboy
14-08-13, 10:16
Hi configuration mode advanced
satellite astra 28 E
lnb LNB1
Ptioity Auto
LOF Universal LNB
Voltage mode Polarisation
Increased voltage no
Tone Mode band
DisEqC none

Hope thats what you need cheers take care

Larry-G
14-08-13, 10:23
Thats your problem you dont have the tuner set up correctly.

if your using usals you first need to find your longitude and latitude then setup up the tuner from there.

roystheboy
14-08-13, 10:37
Hi I want to see all the sats on there because my Duo moves the dish all I want to do is Install the Sats on my Max box,so when I move the dish with my DUO to say Hotbird then I go to the Max and pic that sat up on it thats all as there is only Astra on the max at the moment cheers my max is not connected to the motor

dmgp
14-08-13, 14:12
If you move the dish to each position you want and set the tuner on the max for that satellite ( look in the Duo tuner setup) if it is connected the same dish/lnb you will be able to download the sats

roystheboy
14-08-13, 16:18
O.K. got a few sats set up thanks it wasnt usuals it was the other one thanks take care