PDA

View Full Version : Scan on Hotbird and my screen goes green

mark T
13-08-13, 21:08
Hi all, I have a vu duo and earlier I did a manual scan on 13deg and as it reached 99% done the scan stopped and the screen went green and the stb did a restart. I tried to scan again and the same happened. So I scanned another sat and that scanned ok. I then scanned 13 again but it went green again. When it restarts it is on 13 but not on the normal services page but on the NEW page. I tried unplugging from the mains for 15mins and then did a scanon 13 but the same thing happened. Any help would be greatfull. Thanks

judge
13-08-13, 21:13
What image & build are you using?

mark T
13-08-13, 22:16
Hi, Black hole and 1.6.2. I know its a old image but it works well, up tilll now

Larry-G
13-08-13, 22:19
well something has obviously gone wrong somewhere down the line with your setup hence the crashes, try forwarding the corresponding crash logs to the BH team for them to look at or better still reflash the receiver and setup again.

mark T
13-08-13, 22:36
I just went into set up to update thr Rytec providers and the screen went green and it went back to the same New page on hotbird and it when I did the scan. Also when I went into crossepg I only have 4 providers in the xmltv and no providers in the xepgdb. Yesterday I had loads of providers in both.

Larry-G
13-08-13, 22:39
sounds like something has gone very wrong and giving you lot of crashes, you should reflash as it's likely you may never stabilise the one you have on the box now.

mark T
14-08-13, 08:13
Ok, will do