PDA

View Full Version : gigable quad dont responde

dugixy1
13-08-13, 05:54
i get new box yesterday and only red lamp light , i never see nothings on lcd

i try flash, 2 usb stick ,bottloader , null modem cable and box is dead , only red light

i am not begginer ,but that box i hafe first time .

now i must send back in Germany what is problem for me , I did not expect such a start

any fast idea ?

Thanks

skippie
13-08-13, 09:32
i get new box yesterday and only red lamp light , i never see nothings on lcd

i try flash, 2 usb stick ,bottloader , null modem cable and box is dead , only red light

i am not begginer ,but that box i hafe first time .

now i must send back in Germany what is problem for me , I did not expect such a start

any fast idea ?

Thanks

download the latest openvix here :
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=GiGaBlue-HD-QUAD/

unzip and copy the /gigablue directory to a usb stick
plugin at the front of the quad and switch off and on at the back of the quad.

that should work.

dugixy1
13-08-13, 12:43
yes i am but still nothings. i get info when you first time run box ,box must start and i get image inside ,
but my box from frist time is black, only red lamp lighting and that is all. i never see some lights on lcd are noise...

thanks for help , i will try with new usb stick but chance are 1% . i send info seller and he said: send box in Germany , and i must pay 32 euro for delivery.

BubbleBalls
13-08-13, 13:11
Is there a HDD installed? If so, remove and retry. Additional tuners?

Tapatalker

dugixy1
13-08-13, 13:15
no friend, box is empty for now i get them yesterday.

tuner yes, 2 dvb-s and one hybrid, but i removed now hybrid just for test and same.

Edit:

i have same problem like this member here , i send him pm but he is not here:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?23396-Gigablue-HD-Quad-won-t-start

BubbleBalls
13-08-13, 13:22
Sorry, no other ideas. You are very unlucky. Quad is a great machine but you seem to have a faulty one, sorry.

Tapatalker

dugixy1
13-08-13, 13:22
No problem, i will get new, thanks for help !!!:thumbsup: