PDA

View Full Version : Army MoodBlue HD mod for ViX

OldSkulRide
11-08-13, 17:55
Hi guys,

I am maintainer of this skin for OpenPLi but due to recent switch from Duo to Duo2 I am now using OpenViX. Because of this I decided to make some serious changes and additions to this skin. Sadly it still isnt 100 % ViX compatible as there are so many additional screens that need to be added. You will also notice that infobar and second infobar does not have colored buttons. This is due to original design which was not made with these buttons in mind. I will try to implement them though! There might me some other problems and I will try to fix them as soon as you inform me about them.

Skin does not use template system, this means its a tad slower than default ViX skin. Nontheless I am sure this skin will be nice addition to ViX skin assortment.

Here are some pictures (secondinfobar is missing, sorry for that):

I prepared .ipk file, i hope it works :) I can also prepare github if there will be any interest.

Rob van der Does
12-08-13, 03:36
Thanks for your work.

IMHO the InfoBar doesn't need the coloured buttons; I don't have them in my skin (Magic-HD) either. As far as I'm concerned, a skin should only provide the needed info, not been cluttered.
So do what suits the style of the skin.

Indeed: setting up a GiT is a great idea. Please tell us when it's done, so we can build your skin from there to add it to the feeds.

Keep up the good work!

girginoz
12-08-13, 07:58
Thanks, @OldSkulRide :thumbsup: Suits me.

OldSkulRide
12-08-13, 13:29
Hopefully it will be in the feeds soon!

Another thing. Skin actually contains two channel selection screens. Default one is the one you can see on the screenshot, there is another one which is slightly renamed and therefore inactive. The main difference is that inactive one contains video screen and it does not have next three events and extra information about every channel (symbol rate, polarisation, etc.). It looks like this:

Delagroov
13-08-13, 09:08
Hi Oldskule..

Have a look at Vix skin for the widget bouquetlist. This widget is needed to open bouquetlist in epg screens and to be able to use left right.

And RecordimerQuestion and RemoveTimerQuestion needs a zposition=5 to show on top of epg screens

OldSkulRide
13-08-13, 11:00
Thanks for tips, I will implement them asap.

girginoz
14-08-13, 21:15
VFD blinking (channel number or clock) unless Show on VFD set to "Always off"

judge
14-08-13, 21:28
VFD blinking (channel number or clock) unless Show on VFD set to "Always off"

not much to work with there...
box & image build might be helpful.

OldSkulRide
16-08-13, 08:39
Skin is now available through ViX feeds. Disregard version in first post as it is already old.

duoduo
16-08-13, 12:15
Hopefully it will be in the feeds soon!

Another thing. Skin actually contains two channel selection screens. Default one is the one you can see on the screenshot, there is another one which is slightly renamed and therefore inactive. The main difference is that inactive one contains video screen and it does not have next three events and extra information about every channel (symbol rate, polarisation, etc.). It looks like this:

In the screen with the now and next 3 programmes there is a space below the current programme info, would it be possible to include a box showing live tv in this screen?

OldSkulRide
17-08-13, 19:30
Sth like this?

duoduo
17-08-13, 19:48
Yes thank you, that would be cool.

OldSkulRide
17-08-13, 19:52
Ok, I will upload changes to github. New default screen will be upper one.

duoduo
17-08-13, 20:28
Not said before but really nice skin, thank you for your hard work. Oh and it gets a massive seal of approval from the Mrs :thumbsup:

duoduo
23-09-13, 20:24
tried to download this skin tonight from feeds and it just wont install. Tried rebooting several times and install but wont do it, the message I am getting on screen is:

cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-skins-army-moodblue-hd
*armymoodbluehd-components
*opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-skins-army-moodblue-hd.
Execution finished!!

Can anyone please tell me the reason for this error and how to overcome this?

OldSkulRide
24-09-13, 20:09
Interesting. I have version installed manually and therefore i am not aware of any problems.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

duoduo
24-09-13, 20:20
Thanks for your reply, could you please upload the ipk you use and I will try that. Tried again from feeds this morning and still get the same message. Do you know what the error message means apart from the fact it didnt install?

OldSkulRide
25-09-13, 11:10
Try this .ipk, i hope it works.

girginoz
26-09-13, 04:26
tried to download this skin tonight from feeds and it just wont install. Tried rebooting several times and install but wont do it, the message I am getting on screen is:

cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-skins-army-moodblue-hd
*opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-skins-army-moodblue-hd.
Execution finished!!

i have the same problem but it is army-moodblue-hd
(1.0+git31) not army-moodblue-mod in extentions skins list

Larry-G
26-09-13, 05:00
i have the same problem but it is army-moodblue-hd
(1.0+git31) not army-moodblue-mod in extentions skins list

The one above has been specially adapted for the OE alliance and ViX images the one your quoting has not and therfore may not work properly with ViX.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

girginoz
26-09-13, 05:21
The one above has been specially adapted for the OE alliance and ViX images the one your quoting has not and therfore may not work properly with ViX.

@OldSkulRide's moded skin works fine with gb800se, but not available in downloadable skins list.
The one with download problem had blinking vfd issue. Do you mean this:confused:

Rob van der Does
26-09-13, 05:24

Execution finished!!

I can confirm this problem and we're looking into it.
Thanks for reporting.

Larry-G
26-09-13, 05:24
@OldSkulRide's moded skin works fine with gb800se, but not available in downloadable skins list.
The one with download problem had blinking vfd issue. Do you mean this:confused:

I meant that the skin oldskulride modified was modified specifically for ViX and the OE-Alliance so should work fine, other skins found on the internet however may not fully work without similar modifications being made first.

girginoz
26-09-13, 06:00
I meant that the skin oldskulride modified was modified specifically for ViX and the OE-Alliance so should work fine, other skins found on the internet however may not fully work without similar modifications being made first.

i was misunderstood then:). What i tried to download was thru extentions/gn button/skins but it was not @Oldskullride's moded one

Larry-G
26-09-13, 06:18
i was misunderstood then:). What i tried to download was thru extentions/gn button/skins but it was not @Oldskullride's moded one

All of the skins available via the image feeds are maintained for the ViX image its the ones found on the internet that may cause issues. Any way were now going off topic, a bug report has been opened for this issue and it is being looked into.

duoduo
26-09-13, 07:09
The ipk file attached yesterday works ok, albeit I think something is different just can't put my finger on it lol..

OldSkulRide
26-09-13, 07:53
What do you mean by something is different?

duoduo
26-09-13, 08:23
I think that when I press the down info button and it brings up a list of channels, TV and now and next the next part also use to give next programme info whereas now it just says what the next programme is. Wasn't sure if it definitely gave next programme details before so didn't want to say

OldSkulRide
26-09-13, 08:27
Yes thats true. I got rid of additional converter but i think vix natively supports next and "next" next event in channel list but i havent check what do i need to put in skin.xml to make it work.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
26-09-13, 14:11
I can confirm this problem and we're looking into it.
Thanks for reporting.
This should be fixed for next build (744).

Rob van der Does
27-09-13, 06:12
This should be fixed for next build (744).
And it is indeed.

duoduo
27-09-13, 07:20
I have uninstalled the skin this morning which was from the ipk posted a couple of days ago by the dev. I have now downloaded from feeds abs noticed the next programme details as now completely disappeared, I have posted the picture so you can even which screen I an referring to. If you look back towards the beginning of this thread you will see I asked OldSkulride to add the TV preview to this screen, have a look underneath the picture in the photo he added and you will see what I mean.

Rob van der Does
27-09-13, 07:33
So the skin has to be adapted to use the default functionality that is available in ViX (and as is used by other skins).

OldSkulRide
27-09-13, 10:01
Its fixed. I forgot to upload latest version. What about next next epg info, what do i need to enter for that? I guess vix supports that natively?

duoduo
27-09-13, 10:11
lol.. you know on my picture where it shows the tv preview under that are you able to have current programme info and next programme info? so channel name and info about the programme under it?

Rob van der Does
27-09-13, 12:13
Its fixed. I forgot to upload latest version. What about next next epg info, what do i need to enter for that? I guess vix supports that natively?
using:

<convert type="EventName">NextName</convert>
<convert type="EventTime">NextStartTime</convert>
<convert type="EventTime">NextEndTime</convert>
<convert type="EventName">ThirdName</convert>
<convert type="EventTime">ThirdStartTime</convert>
<convert type="EventTime">ThirdEndTime</convert>

girginoz
18-12-13, 09:05
Hi, i use the skin in first message for the transponder info in channel selection
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27927&d=1376239655
Updated version does not have that feature.
What can i do to continue using it with updated version?
Thanks

satwat
22-12-13, 13:33
thanks very much for all your work OldSkulRide. fantastic skin.

nekrub2
18-11-18, 22:40
Hi OldSkulRide

I love your Army MoodBlue HD skin and have been using it for quite a while. However with the OpenVix 5.2.013 there has been a change in the virual keyboard setup. As a consequence I cannot see all keys. The developer told me that I should contact you and ask you for a maintenance fix on your skin.

This is the link he posted: https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/b...IRTUALKEYBOARD

Could you do me the favour occasionally make the necessary adjustment on the Army MoodBlue HD skin?
Thanks a lot

nekrub2

Sicilian
19-11-18, 06:38
Hi OldSkulRide

I love your Army MoodBlue HD skin and have been using it for quite a while. However with the OpenVix 5.2.013 there has been a change in the virual keyboard setup. As a consequence I cannot see all keys. The developer told me that I should contact you and ask you for a maintenance fix on your skin.

This is the link he posted: https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/b...IRTUALKEYBOARD

Could you do me the favour occasionally make the necessary adjustment on the Army MoodBlue HD skin?
Thanks a lot

nekrub2

I'd suggest send OldSkulRide a PM through the forum. He's not visited the forum since July.