PDA

View Full Version : Magic EHD and HD skin

lk1zhm
10-08-13, 11:53
This is my custom Magic EHD and HD skin, but also to adjust for DMM 2.0? These

Delagroov
10-08-13, 14:16
Just had a look at your ipk file.

Think you need to change the structure, seems you have double files this way(maybe I am wrong, but never seen an ipk unpacking like this).
Control file is complet empty, execpt the on in tar.gz
Unpacked it reaches 15MB ,only for a skin??
Looking at skin.xml, all specific Vix menu and Epg screens are not coded in it.

lk1zhm
11-08-13, 11:08
Can you fix it? I have no idea how that works. And to make Oe 2.0 of DMM or other imagen this skin also compatible.
This skin will not work in Oe 2.0 DMM.

lk1zhm
11-08-13, 13:37
Just had a look at your ipk file.

Think you need to change the structure, seems you have double files this way(maybe I am wrong, but never seen an ipk unpacking like this).
Control file is complet empty, execpt the on in tar.gz
Unpacked it reaches 15MB ,only for a skin??
Looking at skin.xml, all specific Vix menu and Epg screens are not coded in it.

There are two different skins PD1LOI Full HD
And PD1LOI HD each use.

Delagroov
11-08-13, 14:11
Sorry,

I am already busy enough with own skin and Vix beta testing, to maintain/work also other one skins, which are not completed for Vix and still needs work for specific Vix screens.

lk1zhm
11-08-13, 14:23
Okay it is derived from the original Vix Magic-EHD skin and I find that great.i respect your decision.

Delagroov
11-08-13, 18:43
Looks to me you base it on old version..which lack latest commits

In the meantime we are many builds further and many changes have been made to the several Magic HD skins, you will find on our Vix feed.

So perhaps its easier to base your mod on latest magic skins..or use it as example to look for code to use in your mod.

As i pointed out, you do miss lot of specific Vix screens, which you find in our Vix Magic-hd skins.

Did you test you mod yourself on Vix image..???.
I think you will see that specific Vix screens will be presented by falling back to the default skin, which use an other theme (Vix default skin).