PDA

View Full Version : Autotimer The Apprentice BBC HD

DrProzac
16-10-10, 09:32
For the life of me I can't get this to be added as an Auto Timer.

I've tried partial match, full match an any other combination I can think of.
I can't even get it to put the first entry in.

All the others I have tried work fine.

Could someome else test (add an auto timer and then save it to see if adds it to the timers)

paul362
16-10-10, 09:55
I am getting problems with autotimers as well sometimes doesn't record anything (Vix 1.1)

pooface
16-10-10, 10:30
Added an autotimer for the apprentice by going through the single epg (press down button on remote, blue, navigate to bouquet with bbc hd channel in, press the epg button after moving the curser to the bbc hd channel without pressing ok), found the apprentice on wednesday evening at 9pm, pressed blue button. Pressed ok, and only changed the case to case-insensitive option... Pressed ok, went to auto timers (long green), pressed green again to save, and it gave me 109 items. Went in to my timers, and the apprentice was in there (although disabled, because I already had a recording for that time, and only have 1 lnb going to the duo at the mo...).

My advice, do a rescan on the satellite, as I noticed the other day when I did a rescan (I choose to delete all services from the satellite before scanning to clear out any that have been deleted), and my old bbc hd channel wasn't available, but have a new bbc hd in the list...

DrProzac
16-10-10, 11:03
I'll give that a go. Cheers Poo.

pooface
16-10-10, 20:30
I'll give that a go. Cheers Poo.

How'd it go? You manage to get the timers added?

DrProzac
20-10-10, 17:19
No still the same.
I re-scanned.

I've now got 2 BBC HD Services one called BBC HD and one called DVB-S or something like that.

I've yet to try the Auto-Timer on DVB-S one so I'll try and give that a go later this week.
Justhaving a mare of a week at work so haven't been getting in until late.

DrProzac
20-10-10, 20:49
All seems to be sorted now.
The BBC HD Service seems to work and add the Autotimers in fine, the DVB-S one dosen't.

But I don't get the picon anymore for BBC HD, so a little more tweaking required.

Stanman
21-10-10, 18:51
The frequency has changed for BBC HD, so reference will need to be updated.

There is an updated PICON in this folder here
http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?3134-B16MCC-Boquets-and-LICHER-Picons&highlight=

andyblac
29-10-10, 13:36
i manage to duplicate this bug, ,so just spent 2 hours reading through the AutoTimer Code, and i have found the bug :), it now finds ALL program on the ALL services. i had a problem where 'Loose Women' fid be found on ITV1 HD London, bt not on ITV1 HD Granada, but it does now :D, i have also got AutoTimer to create the timers when you add autotimer using the Blue Button, you no longer have manually update or wait to get the show to appear in Timers.

this has been added for ViX Duo 1.2 ViX Solo 1.0 :) coming really soon

paul362
29-10-10, 15:00
Well done andy can't wait for 1.2 to come along now..:D

DrProzac
29-10-10, 19:14
I can't wait either.
Thanks for the continued support.

Oh and on a side note, I'll need to redo the timers anyway now, as from next Week it will be on BBC 1 HD and not on BBC HD anymore anyway!

andyblac
29-10-10, 20:12
I can't wait either.
Thanks for the continued support.

Oh and on a side note, I'll need to redo the timers anyway now, as from next Week it will be on BBC 1 HD and not on BBC HD anymore anyway!

just edit the autotimer.xml file in /usr/share/enigma2 ;)

Stanman
30-10-10, 11:49
just edit the autotimer.xml file in /usr/share/enigma2 ;)

Not there its ETC/ENIGMA2

pooface
30-10-10, 21:06
Not there its ETC/ENIGMA2

Think andy's on sleep deprevation at the mo :p ;)

andyblac
30-10-10, 23:29
Think andy's on sleep deprevation at the mo :p ;)

yup, i am :D:sleep:

andyblac
02-11-10, 10:47
did ViX 1.2 solve your problems :)

DrProzac
02-11-10, 23:18
Only just downloaded it.

I'm still playing at the moment.
But all looks good so far! Thanks!!

andyblac
03-11-10, 01:40
Only just downloaded it.

I'm still playing at the moment.
But all looks good so far! Thanks!!

don't forget to create a swapfile, it it run's verry close to it limits, and sometime runout, if no swap is used

DrProzac
03-11-10, 12:26
Yes I'm currently running at 256Mb Swap, so not having any problems at all.
All seems to be going very well for me!

andyblac
03-11-10, 15:07
Yes I'm currently running at 256Mb Swap, so not having any problems at all.
All seems to be going very well for me!

so, vix 1.2 fix tje autoimer for you ? :)

DrProzac
03-11-10, 15:59
Yes,

It seems to have done the job a wonder.
I also like the fact when adding an Autotimer it sets it up straight away as well.

So thanks for that too.

andyblac
03-11-10, 16:35
Yes,

It seems to have done the job a wonder.
I also like the fact when adding an Autotimer it sets it up straight away as well.

So thanks for that too.

np, that was poofaces' idea :)