bsoylemezli
08-08-13, 18:14
Hi Guys,

Can somebody give me a guide to how to install Ccam and oscam? Thanks

Gerry55
08-08-13, 19:10
Hi bsoylemezli

This is a repost I found

FTP the cam-filename.tgz or ipk file to the /tmp folder on Vu+ (usually this is var/tmp)
Press Green Button then Yellow Button on Vu+ remote control.
Select Manual Install Bh Package.
Select the cam-filename.tgz file and press OK.
Message will appear - Do you want to install cam-filename.tgz
Select "Yes" and press OK.
Message will appear - Installed.
Press the exit button on remote a couple of times to come out of all the menus.

Activate Cam
Press the Blue button and use the < > buttons on remote to select the CAM
Press OK to run the CAM.

the cccam cfg file is located in var/etc after the correct cam emu has been installed
( On E2 Boxes the 3C.config is Located at /etc with Attributes set to 755 or All config files can be found in /etc )

These instructions are for Blackhole Image other images button configurations might be slightly different.

judge
08-08-13, 19:17
What image are you using? if VIX, you can download the IPKs from http://openvix.co.uk
upload them to /tmp, then blue button -> ViX -> Install local extension

You will need to create your own config files.

bsoylemezli
08-08-13, 19:29
What image are you using? if VIX, you can download the IPKs from http://openvix.co.uk
upload them to /tmp, then blue button -> ViX -> Install local extension

You will need to create your own config files.

Yes I am using Vix image. I download the IPk but I am not sure how to do the rest properly jusge I need more detailed guide then this but thanks for it.

bsoylemezli
08-08-13, 19:31
Hi bsoylemezli

This is a repost I found

FTP the cam-filename.tgz or ipk file to the /tmp folder on Vu+ (usually this is var/tmp)
Press Green Button then Yellow Button on Vu+ remote control.
Select Manual Install Bh Package.
Select the cam-filename.tgz file and press OK.
Message will appear - Do you want to install cam-filename.tgz
Select "Yes" and press OK.
Message will appear - Installed.
Press the exit button on remote a couple of times to come out of all the menus.

Activate Cam
Press the Blue button and use the < > buttons on remote to select the CAM
Press OK to run the CAM.

the cccam cfg file is located in var/etc after the correct cam emu has been installed
( On E2 Boxes the 3C.config is Located at /etc with Attributes set to 755 or All config files can be found in /etc )

These instructions are for Blackhole Image other images button configurations might be slightly different.

Thanks for that mate but I am using vix image on my box.

judge
08-08-13, 19:37
do as I said so,
download both cams, either put them on a USB stick & put the USB stick in the box with no other screens open & you will be given the option to install them.
Or, ftp them to /tmp then Blue button -> ViX -> Install local extension.

Once done, create your config files & place Cccam.cfg in /etc/
Then blue button -> Softcam manager, yellow to start it, blue to have it auto started on box boot up.

Config files for oscam are a bit more complicated & go in /var/keys/ (from memory)

chaser
08-08-13, 19:40
Info on setting up Oscam can be found here...

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?28041-Mgcamd-requires-manual-restart-after-standby&highlight=Oscam

Stanman
09-08-13, 23:32
Oscam. Config go in var tuxbox.

Also once you have installed oscam but want yield update to latest version, just ftp it to the softcam folder change permission to. 755 and you can select from blue button and softcam.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Drogs_1
21-08-13, 10:53
I am trying BH image from VIX and am not able to select the CCCam after install. Is there something else that needs to be done. Or is the Cam file different from VIX and BH?

Sorted. Didn't realise there was a different Cam needed for BH...

dmossop
22-08-13, 12:10
Is the file name CCcam.cfg case sensitive? I think it is and thats why mine isnt showing up, I have it in as Cccam.cfg

Clabs
22-08-13, 12:42
Is the file name CCcam.cfg case sensitive? I think it is and thats why mine isnt showing up, I have it in as Cccam.cfg

Yes, it is case sensitive. It should be CCcam.cfg

Larry-G
22-08-13, 13:23

yes it's case sensitive. should be CCcam.cfg