PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Viewing different channel info on Channel List Screen.

dfdream
07-08-13, 11:00
Just wondering if there is a way around this.
When I press the red button to see the channel list I use the channel up and down arrows to see the channel lists for the channels near the one Im watching in the bouquet.

The thing is that If I want to look at the channel list for a channel that's way down the list I have to either switch to that channel and press the red button or press the up and down arrows 50-60 times to see the channel list.

Is there any other way of doing this in channel list (not EPG button)....

Rob van der Does
07-08-13, 11:46
Yes, you have two options:
1- Being at the top of the list you can use arrow-up to go to the bottom of the list.
2- Using Arrow right/left you scroll a page at a time.

Tip: use the help-key in any open screen. That will give you a context related help function.

dfdream
07-08-13, 13:45
Rob I think Im not describing OK.
In the channel screen if you press the channel up or down then it changes the channel list (not the channel being viewed).
But if I want to see the channel list that's further down the list of channels then I have to press up or down channel button several times.
I was wondering if there was a quicker way...

Yes, you have two options:
1- Being at the top of the list you can use arrow-up to go to the bottom of the list.
2- Using Arrow right/left you scroll a page at a time.

Tip: use the help-key in any open screen. That will give you a context related help function.

Rob van der Does
07-08-13, 13:48
So my answer suited your question perfectly. What didn't you understand?