PDA

View Full Version : How to remove channels of the all sattelite list ?

Flinstonesat
07-08-13, 01:41
Hello everyone,

I would like to remove channels of the all channellist of a maxdigital xp1000 receiver.
I can only remove a channel if its in the list of the favouritslist and then the channel is only removed of the favourites list.

Enigma2 en openli 3.0

Thanks for the help.
( I am new here )
Flinstonesat

girginoz
07-08-13, 07:20
Why:confused:
You can remove satellites individually in satellites mode, or all by factory default.
Or edit channel list with an editor.
All channels list just contains channels in all satellites.

Trial
07-08-13, 07:52
Hi,
I think with the PC program dreamboxedit you can also delete channel from the "all" list. You also must change the background scan to no otherwise these channel will automatically reappear as soon as you switch to the transponder because you want to watch a channel on that transponder.

ciao

Flinstonesat
07-08-13, 09:15
Deleting channels of the all channelslist makes it easier to makes channels in the favourite list, i have now made a automatic scan of 4 sats and i have 3881 channels.....
With my other sat i could add, deleting, move, and rename channels that's was much easier now as I understand you need te do this bij p, with a editor.

Rob van der Does
07-08-13, 12:12
You must look at the 'all channels list' as a database for the receiver, not for the user.
I seldom (if ever) use the all list; all the channels I want to use are in bouquets.

The making of bouquets should really be done on a PC, using a program like DreamBoxEdit, DreamSet or SetEditDream. Doing so on the box itself is virtually impossible.

Flinstonesat
08-08-13, 14:34
Ok
I have used the dreamboxeditor and its more easyier than working with the remote controle of a sat, but it wasn't easy to have a communication between pc and sat via router.