PDA

View Full Version : green screen on cccam switch config

sonc
15-10-10, 20:52
Hi,

"CCcam Info" --> "Menu" to switch config files - screen shows list of CCcam.cfg files and which one is active.

If you scroll to a different file, e.g. CCcam_1.cfg and press "green" this switches the CCcam.cfg to CCcam_1.cfg

However if you press OK instead of green, it just deletes the current CCcam.cfg and green screens.

You then have no CCcam.cfg, and if you go back to the switch config menu and try to activate any CCcam.cfg file it green screens again.

The only way to fix it is to logon to the receiver and recreate a CCcam.cfg by copying one of the other files to CCcam.cfg.

Its more intuitive to press 'OK' to activate, so I think 'OK' should have the same function as the 'green' button on the switch config screen.

Thanks (hope that made sense) :)

Sicilian
16-10-10, 06:58
Sounds like a keymap error, we'll have to look into this.

silverfox0786
17-10-10, 00:52
Something that happens to me too. on more diag i have noticed that when you add the cfg files and the initial cccam.cfg then you can switch. try to switch again and it greens. upon ftp i noticed that the cccam.cfg copied the config data loaded onto it [proberbally normal] so that when you switch config its unable to copy paste new details thats my opinion

grtmoby
17-10-10, 01:12
i never had this green screened.

r u sure u put the cccam.cfg with all lines u have in the separate files _0, _1...etc.

i tried tonight to activate the files through the OK button and nothing happened it worked normally.

silverfox0786
17-10-10, 12:53
with me i have cccam.cfg with everything on it then i have my sly boxkey on cccam_0.cfg then i have 1 cline on cccam_1.cgf then another on the second and another on the third when i activate 1 of them its ok but when i try to activate another it greens for me

sonc
17-10-10, 20:57
i never had this green screened.

r u sure u put the cccam.cfg with all lines u have in the separate files _0, _1...etc.

i tried tonight to activate the files through the OK button and nothing happened it worked normally.

Yes, I have 5 or 6 files (same ones I used to use on DE image). Normally it works fine, but pressing OK instead of green always crashes as per my 1st post, and you end up with no "CCcam.cfg" file.

sonc
17-10-10, 22:35
Yes, I have 5 or 6 files (same ones I used to use on DE image). Normally it works fine, but pressing OK instead of green always crashes as per my 1st post, and you end up with no "CCcam.cfg" file.

I've just tried this again, and can't get it to crash. Pressing 'OK' activated the chosen CCcam file the same as the green button. Even pressing OK on the active file.

Very strange as I lost my CCcam.cfg (as per above) on 2 separate occasions by pressing OK at the wrong time.

Anyway, seems ok now. Thanks for looking into it.....if it happens again I will let you know.
Cheers,
Sonc

grtmoby
17-10-10, 22:37
I've just tried this again, and can't get it to crash. Pressing 'OK' activated the chosen CCcam file the same as the green button. Even pressing OK on the active file.

Very strange as I lost my CCcam.cfg (as per above) on 2 separate occasions by pressing OK at the wrong time.

Anyway, seems ok now. Thanks for looking into it.....if it happens again I will let you know.
Cheers,
Sonc

thanks for the update
and as i told u i tried to use the OK and didn't green, may something wrong with ur files or so :confused:

Tyler
17-10-10, 23:55
Hi Grtmoby,
Were can I see the config files on the box?
How can I bring up the list to change them?
Thanks

sonc
18-10-10, 00:13
Hi Grtmoby,
Were can I see the config files on the box?
How can I bring up the list to change them?
Thanks

The files are in /etc on the box (you have to create them).

You can see the list you have by pressing

blue --> choose option 1 (CCcam Info) --> Menu

sonc
26-10-10, 22:14
I've had this happen a couple more times. Tonight I scrolled to the CCcam file I wanted and pressed 'green' to activate.

This cleared the 'tick' from the current active file but didn't put a tick in the box of the one I selected - see screenshot below (captured this after the GUI rebooted). Result = CCcam.cfg deleted, and green screen.

I can send the crash log if you let me know where to send it?

Thanks.

vu-duo-user
28-10-10, 19:48
This is also a problem with VTI 2.1 image. The only way not to get a green screen is have a normal named CCcam.cfg and then have others _0, _1 ect. But what ever cfg is selected the blue button shows the same cfg. I going to have a play around with the cfgs and try and make sence of it.