PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ duo

billyflem
05-08-13, 15:25
Looking for a second hand Duo to dip my toe into the world of vix,would also consider TM-TWIN OE.
If there is anyone within the Ayrshire region will be happy to pick up.
Many thanks Billy

1taz
19-08-13, 10:34
Hi

I have a genuine vu+ duo for sale, its about 18months old with a 6 month old Western Digital 1TB Green drive 3.5inch.

Its in perfect working order,been used only as a spare unit for the past 3-4 months. Its running Black hole 2.04 but will flash it and set it up with any image, cam, plugin and channel list you may want

1taz

pooface
19-08-13, 10:50
Hi

I have a genuine vu+ duo for sale, its about 18months old with a 6 month old Western Digital 1TB Green drive 3.5inch.

Its in perfect working order,been used only as a spare unit for the past 3-4 months. Its running Black hole 2.04 but will flash it and set it up with any image, cam, plugin and channel list you may want

1taz

Please state a price you are looking for your the unit, whether delivered our collected etc...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

1taz
19-08-13, 11:14
Please state a price you are looking for your the unit, whether delivered our collected etc...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

£195, shipped. £185 collected Swansea South Wales

cheers

1taz

blueboy81
21-08-13, 14:32
Would u accept 185 delivered?.

1taz
22-08-13, 19:05
£195, shipped. £185 collected Swansea South Wales

cheers

1taz

Sorry, I sold it yesterday.

I was responding to a wanted, so could not close the thread.

1taz

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

hiohaa
23-08-13, 01:26
Would u accept 185 delivered?.

hiya,
you're in luck. Im putting my vu duo up for sale, with a 1TB hard drive - I will post full pics, details of the hard drive, price, delivery costs via Hermes etc. tonight, just need to go and do it.
I'm in the UK, Derbyshire. I even have the original box and manual/remote.

you can check out my ebay profile, you can trust me :)
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/rajahisking/

its in 100% working condition, all perfect - only reason i'm selling is because i want a solo2.
happy to accept payment through paypal, bank transfer, cheque.

hiohaa
23-08-13, 01:59
Looking for a second hand Duo to dip my toe into the world of vix,would also consider TM-TWIN OE.
If there is anyone within the Ayrshire region will be happy to pick up.
Many thanks Billy

have posted the advert back in the proper thread, just waiting for moderator to approve it.