PDA

View Full Version : How to add 2 channels to my epg\bouquets

robti
05-08-13, 14:26
Hi i have a TM twin with the latest vix on it all up to date and have ABM and vhannibals running with crossepg in freesat HD scotland and all is now working okay.

I would like to be able to add 2 channels to my set up on 28.2e itv HD and stv HD, which i can get on my old TM6800.and have these on the freesat epg data pages

Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks

Robert

Larry-G
05-08-13, 16:19
Hi i have a TM twin with the latest vix on it all up to date and have ABM and vhannibals running with crossepg in freesat HD scotland and all is now working okay.

I would like to be able to add 2 channels to my set up on 28.2e itv HD and stv HD, which i can get on my old TM6800.and have these on the freesat epg data pages

Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks

Robert

Yes just set a region for both freesat and sky Scotland in ABM alongside your sky uk and it will bring in all the regional channels too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

robti
05-08-13, 19:02
Thanks Pheonix

At the moment i don't have any Sky ticked so from what you say have Freesat Scotland and Sky Scotland ticked for my area

Robert

Larry-G
05-08-13, 20:01
well you must have freesat and at least one sky uk region ticked regardless if you want to pull in the full set of channels but if you also want other regional channels that are not part of yours, say setanta which is only available to sky Ireland customers then you would also have to select a region for those too or scan them in manually.

robti
05-08-13, 20:37
Thanks got it now, just add the region's that I want to my freest list