PDA

View Full Version : Vu duo2 Set up steps for Newbei!

bsoylemezli
05-08-13, 08:50
Hello everybody,

I just got my vu duo2 and its a completely new world for me. i have a 1.1 motorised dish connected to tuner A and Tuner B and I have a SKY dish which is not connected yet( I will do when I have more time) and my dish has installed yesterday by a professinal person.

I have managed to update my bootloader.(Thanks to this website)

And I have installed latest Vix image also I managed to connected to Wifi as well.

I have done a autoscan yesterday and it has found almost 12000 channels.(brilliant)

But I dont know what to do and where to start now!! Shall I download bouquets, channel lists? or shall I put EPGs, or Shall I set up a soft cam first?? I dont know where to start and I have no idea how to do this thing either. If someone will give me guide or links or someone explain to me what to do now I will be a much appreciate guys.

Sorry to be noob!!!

Thank you all for your help in advence.:thumbsup:

Larry-G
05-08-13, 11:11
Have a read of this thread, it should help with the basics.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?23571-New-box-set-up-guide&highlight=josh_g

bsoylemezli
05-08-13, 12:10
Thanks, I have looked at it before and I will give it a go tonight but I"ve done autoscan already so do you think I should delete the scan and start from the begining and follow this thread?