PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Android Boxes

Jigsy99
04-08-13, 10:03
I wasn't quite sure where to put this post so apologies if it's in the wrong section. Does anyone own one of these android IPTV boxes and are they any good ? I've looked on ebay for one and to be honest they all claim to be better than each other so I'm really not sure which one to get.

Ta Jigsy

river-rat
04-08-13, 10:41
i looked into iptv a few months ago and it all goes on how i guess you add iptv channels ect.
Best to do what we all do, by a cheap one to test and then upgrade if you get used to it?

Yellodog
04-08-13, 12:41
Hi, i use a mygica a11 box with xbmc linux installed, its works pretty well. There are loads of unofficial iptv streams on it and just recently a few paid services have been made available thru apps written for XBMC. I'm trying out Offside streams at the mo which should be showing 3:00pm kickoffs.

Jigsy99
04-08-13, 16:37
Hi, i use a mygica a11 box with xbmc linux installed, its works pretty well. There are loads of unofficial iptv streams on it and just recently a few paid services have been made available thru apps written for XBMC. I'm trying out Offside streams at the mo which should be showing 3:00pm kickoffs.

Thanks to you both for the quick replies I'm going to look into the mygica I like the sound of that.