PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] box crashed 01-01-01 displayed

robti
04-08-13, 08:35
Hi i am running the latest vix build with no extra plugins installed, i am using ABM and vhannibals to use motorised and freesat UK through crossepg, with an old 500Gb Sly drive(less than 1 year old box got damaged).

Last night went to bed with 2 recordings in progress i put the box in standby and this morning got up and the display only shows the date 01-01-01, and box has frozen, had to press the front button to get it to boot , i have 4 debug files that crash the box and cause it to reboot every time i try to open them.

All logs emailed to vix and an error log attached.

Any help on this both recordings seem fine as far as i can see

Robert

Rob van der Does
04-08-13, 08:50
I went through your logs, but I can't seem to lay my finger on the problem.
Some logs show a segfault (probably driver related).

I would suggest two things:
1- Make sure your tuner configuration is fine. I'm not sure if it is atm.
2- If that doesn't help: flash the box, don't use restore during the first install wizard, only setup the basics and don't use any pre made settings. Then start ABM and see how you go from there.

robti
04-08-13, 10:32
Thanks Rob this was a new install from downloading from the vix image manager menu (latest download) , also both recordings recorded fine but instead of roughly 90mins long both were 594 mins long(don't know if that means anything).

Last night i was on 28.2e recording this morning i am on 39e.

My tuners are set up as A simple positioner & B as 2nd cable on motorised system,

But will try what you suggested again

Thanks

Robert

Rob van der Does
04-08-13, 10:34
Please make sure you flash the latest available image (i.e. 711 atm).