PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox DM 500

kokos1
02-08-13, 05:13
Hi guys first of all sorry for my bad english,im new here and i really enjoy everything i found here :) now lets go to my problem i reset my dreambox (DM500) and everything has lost no files and no channels. What can i do any site to doanload all the files or any software to automatically add and fix the filles on my dreambox pls someone to answer me thanks

wullboy
02-08-13, 08:00
Your going to have to re-scan your box to get your services back, unless you have a back-up....which i doubt, or you would not be on the site asking the question, it alway best to have a back-up m8, it saves you a lot of time and grief, Resetting your box would indeed wipe all you services and settings, that what resetting does [ factory reset ] means a clean sweep of your box !!

kokos1
02-08-13, 11:49
thanks for responce blueboy i didnt make back up and when i make rescan for channels i found only some italian ad some arabic only and the files all is empty (var etc bin .....) how can i fix the right files again inthe rght possition? (hotbird 13,,nova greece)

wullboy
02-08-13, 13:11
I think you should do a fresh image install m8, then insert you cam & Cccam.cfc file, as you may have a corrupt image ??