PDA

View Full Version : Help on setting up bouquets

robti
01-08-13, 21:12
Hi just got a Twin and have set up for freesat with ABM and it seems okay, now i want to add a motor bouquet and be able to edit the channel positions, i was looking at adding Vhannibal's latest but i am lost on what to do next as in just copy it over and thats it or delete the 28.2 from it before copying over or is there a set up that i need to run, at the moment i only have freesat and the motorised channels no Sly

Thanks

Robert

abu baniaz
01-08-13, 22:19
Easiest way is to use a program called Dreamset on your PC to transfer the channel list to the receiver. Your receiver is using an E2 image.

Once done, run ABM then you will have the 28.2 lists at the top followed by Vhannibals list.

You don't have to delete/edit anything from Vhannibal's list but you can if you want to. Just save before transferring.

robti
02-08-13, 01:42
Thanks for this, sorry should of said running vix with all the latest updates, using dreamboxedit will it know where to place the files

Robert

Stanman
02-08-13, 13:00
I would not use dreamboxedit with vhannibal it is seriously slow, use dreamset as Abu has suggested.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta