PDA

View Full Version : What is cross EPG

Alanp
15-10-10, 12:16
Hi just installed the VIX Team image 1.1 can any one tell me what the cross EPG does and how to set it up Thanks

Sicilian
15-10-10, 12:24
CrossEPG is a EPG grabber, similar to RyVIX. I'll be honest here, I'm a great fan of the RyVIX EPG as I've never had a single issue getting daily updates. Sorry I can't remember the exact settings in CrossEPG, i'm at work atm, but will post back later unless someone else replies back first.

Stanman
15-10-10, 19:56
Setting are pretty straight forward, location is were you want the EPG data to be located and lambd is for the sats list, I use openTV on 28,.2 nd have it to auto download, which is a bit hit and miss. When you are in CEPG, you can check whether it has downloaded by pressing the orange button.

To set it up you need to go VIX and than crossEPG and amend the top two entries on the first page and last 5 on the last page - these basically set up when to download and whether you want onscreen graphics to show progress.

Once set up, if auto download is not enabled and you want to download manually, than press blue button and select CROSSEPG download

scottd83
22-01-14, 08:47
Hi,

Can someone tell me how this works and what's the best one to use please as I'm really stuck :(

Larry-G
22-01-14, 08:49
Hi,

Can someone tell me how this works and what's the best one to use please as I'm really stuck :(

go to www.openvix.co.uk and look in the guides and tutorials section for a sky uk / CrossEPG setup guide.